Meeting the 'strongest' (5)

Hey my darlingss~~~ itns me again author chan with another chapter don't worry this one is less depressing then the last chapter so you wont end up sobbing anyway hope you enjoy!!!! 💖💖💖

(Y/n) pov

Its been a month since I've joined the guild and i absolutely love it! Me,Levy and Erza have gotten really close - me and Levy both enjoy reading novels and scriptures ( which means we cry alot during sleepover about our senpaii hehehe) we got along so well she even asked me to join her team but i had to decline because i was already in a team with Gray, also since the 'inncident', me and Erza have gotten really close as if she was my older sister which i enjoy she is very caring and loveable but she can be well... violent.Whereas Gray, we have both grown very close just thinking about him makes me smile and whenever he smile at me my heart pumps really quickly and whenever we touch, even if it is just a brush against the shoulder my cheeks flush red and a rush goes through me body making me feel tingly just to put it simple he is very special to me. Anyway, i was sitting at the bar with Cana and everyone seemed excited which made me confused ( and annoyed as I'm always the lost one ) so, i decided to question her about it, "Hey Cana why's everyone so excited today?" After chugging another barrel of beer she replied, " Oh yeah the thunder legion are coming back from their mission today" i wasn't sure why everyone was so excited though, so i looked at Cana telling her to carry on but i guess she didn't get the hint as she was to busy drinking, "aah and why is it so exciting?" Cana stopped for a second the rim of the mug at her lips, and raised her eyebrow with a  seriously or are you kidding look but then it looked like she got slapped in the face with realisation, " Oh yeah i forgot you've never met em, well the thunder legion is probably the strongest team in fairytail and their leader Laxus , masters grandson,  is a s class wizard who is even stronger then erza!!! " when Erza heard this she glared at Cana a hint of blush covered her cheeks out of embarrassment and Mira was blushing and saying how amazing and strong Laxus was almost as if she was in her own world ' i already ship both of them go Miraxus!!! 'all Cana did was lift up her beer and fell into a fit of giggles. Now i understand why everyone is so excited i can't wait to challenge Laxus to a fight!!!

No one's pov

An enthusiastic glint went through (y/n)'s eyes after Cana told her about Laxus. Everyone around got even more rilled up and started telling her about the spoken team.
" hey (y/n) ya know Laxus is really strong probably stronger then you hehe"

Natsu looked at (y/n) with a mischievous look in his eyes, a sadistic look was held in (y/n)'s eye as she smiled a creepy smile.

" Oh really Natsu? So that means he's way out your league now doesn't it? "

Natsu gave (y/n) a large smile a competitive aura radiating from him

"The only way we can decide on that is if you fight me!!!" Natsu declared

(y/n) let out a giggle "thats the first intelligent thing that has came out of your mouth Natsu sure I'll fight you" she gave him a confident smirk whilst everyone started cheering.

"Great we haven't watched a good fight for a while!!!"

"Natsu's going to regret this"

"I don't know who's going to win they're both so strong"

Everyone went to the back of the guild to watch the match, placing their bet on whose going to win.

"Whaaat i got no bets how could you betray me Happy!!! "The blue cat shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry Natsu but im not gonna bet all our money on you when i know (y/n) is going to win, if i don't bet on her i wont be able to have any food for a month!!!" The little exceed cried out dramatically.