Another loved one gone (7)

Hey guys its me again author channn~~ sorry i haven't updated recently. I've just been a bit down for the past few weeks and i kinda felt like nobody wanted to read my story byt now im okay so dont worry!!! Anyway lets get on with the story!!! Author chann out~~~~

3 months time skip

(Y/n) pov

Its been a couple of months since i joined the guild and met my family. Everything has been great, me and Gray were having a debate on how to say tomato when Lisanna came up to us.
" Hey (n/n), " Lisanna gave me a gentle smile which i returned willingly, " Whats up Lis! " I gave her a peace sign with my signature close eyed smile. " Nothing much just wanted to tell you that me, mira nee and elf nii are heading off on a s class mission, "  i looked at her with wide eyes and bowed down startling her, " PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! " Lisanna giggled at my reaction, " You know Natsu reacted the exact same as you, " " Hey don't compare her to flamebrain, " we both looked back to see an annoyed Gray, i looked at him with a poker face, " Oh yeah i forgot you were here, " Gray blushed red from embarrassment while i smirked as my plan to tease him worked, " HEY!!! " i just ignored him and looked back at Lis, " Sooo CAN YOU TAKE ME!!! " i showed her my puppy eyes making a certain ravenette blush, " Aww your soo cute (n/n) chan but mira wont let me sorry but its about time you become an s class wizard yourself so don't be to sad byee, " my pout immediately changed to a smile when Lisanna headed off to the front door, " (Y/n)!!! " i looked towards the double doors to see Lisanna doing the fairytail sign, i grinned and returned the gesture proudly, " Stay safe!!! "
" i promise!!! "
and with one last smile she left the guild hall.

I turned around to see a pouting Gray looking away, i couldn't help but smile at his cuteness, " Oh snap out of it you big baby I'm sorry okay, " i pinched his cheek making him blush again, " Anyway shouldn't we go on a job aswell as you haven't paid your rent this month, "  i looked at him realisation written on my face, " OH i forgot thanks for reminding me my trustworthy snowman," i ruffled his dark locks of hair. I forgot to mention that i got a new apartment! It's really cheap only 65 000 jewels a month and its really big, in my opinion i think it's a massive bargain! I dragged my lovely snow cone over to the mission board so we could pick a mission.

Time skip~

Gray picked a really easy mission but it pays well so i don't really care- we just have to protect this fancy rich dude at a ball that he's attending and the reward is 150 000 jewels!!! What a deal, i mean you can tell he's rich. Anyway, i just got to my  cozy apartment to  pack myself and Gray's gone to his place to pack his stuff ( we've agreed to meet at the train station at 8.00pm ).I enter my living room and quickly steal three chocolates off of my tea table before i head to my room to pack my stuff.

I enter my living room and quickly steal three chocolates off of my tea table before i head to my room to pack my stuff

(The living room)