Chapter 9

Miley's POV:

For the next few days, people are still going crazy over the whole Miley-Jumanji thing.  I was prepared to answer questions about it at the premiere, even other places.  Nick as well.

On the day of the premiere, I chose Free People's Dream Girl Mini Dress, which was a red dress with little white daisies on it.  I paired it with white heels and very little jewelry.  I also chose a white clutch that I stuck my phone in and left my hair down in natural brown waves.  It gave off some 40s or 50s vibes.

Nick manages to match with a 40s-style suit.

When we got to the premiere, we headed over to the media section first to answer questions.

"Miley, would you have starred in Jumanji or it's sequel?" Answer - "Maybe.  I don't know.  I was busy with my album at the time, so it was just the wrong timing for me.  But I was very proud of Nick in the movie.  He did a very good job in it.  As for starring in the sequel, I don't know.  That's something I would have to think about it.  If I did do it, it would have to be in good timing."

"Nick, what were you thinking when you wrote 'Jealous?'  Were you thinking of the pre-Grammys party in 2009?" Answer (ok, now this was interesting) - "A little bit of that.  When I wrote the song, I was recalling certain situations where I got jealous and that event certainly was included.  I used to get jealous very easily back then and the whole song really was generally about jealousy.  And recalling situations like that helped.  But I'm no longer jealous.  That was one of the issues we seemed to have and we worked on that.  Neither of us really gets jealous anymore.  If anything, we're happy.  We love each other and we're happy.  And it's amazing."  When he starts talking about us towards the end, we start getting affectionate.  We both gaze and smile at each other and rub our noses together.  We act like we're the only two on the red carpet right now and ignore the paparazzi getting pictures of it (of course, they never leave celebrities alone, especially us and Princess Diana, who died because of them).

"Miley, are you excited for this movie?"  Answer:  "Well, it's mixed emotions.  I'm feeling kind of sad because it's one of my last acting projects ever before I start producing.  I'm also very excited, because I know it's going to be a good one.  You'll love it!!!"

"Miley, what can we expect from the movie?  What are we going to see?"  Answer:  "A lot of different things actually.  This movie has a lot of themes in it that I relate to, that really anyone can relate to.  You see friendships, changing for the better, going through different periods of your life, and even bullying.  It's going to be a really interesting movie.  It's also going to be very funny.  The writers were really good and they chose lots of laughter for everyone.  Not just corny kids comedy like Hannah Montana was.  It's laughter for parents as well, for the whole family.  So really, just sit back and enjoy.  Have a laugh.  Or multiple laughs!!!" I quipped at the end.

"Any music of yours they used?" Answer:  "Yeah, actually.  They decided to use some songs, which are, like, really, really old by now.  They all came out at the beginning of my career.  They chose them, because it helped describe the issues in the movie the most, which is, you know, sort of what they're for.  My music is about personal issues that people can relate to along with messages in each of them.  They used 'Fly On The Wall,' which is about people that get on your nerves because they really want to know every single thing about you, like a boyfriend you once dated or even the paparazzi!!!!  They also used 'East Northumberland High,' which was about my middle school experience actually!!!!!  I was kind of bullied a lot in middle school and it got kind of dangerous, as you know bullying is!!!  The song was sort of this sassy pop rock song that I used to stand up to them, which I think is important!!!!  You want to stand up to bullies!!!!  If you're bullied, verbally or online, whatever it is, the best decisions is to go talk to an adult, like a teacher or parent, or stand up to themselves.  And ignore the comments.  Don't read them.  They'll make you feel worse.  So yeah, I'm happy that they put the songs in there and I'm happy to help get the message out there that bullying is never ok!!!!  Spread kindness, peace, and love, not hate!!"  I throw a peace sign with my fingers to emphasize that.