Chapter 2

Nick's POV:

Throughout the week, Miley was recording, and filming.  We celebrated the anniversary a couple days after the day she returned to work from being sick.

Today, we are on our private plane on the way to Franklin, Tennessee for the concert for the shooting that took a lot of stress to plan for Tish, who Miley tells me is just stressed in general from being both her and Noah's momager and having an interior design business with Brandi that's in Nashville.

The details of the concert:  Tish manages to have it set by the school her kids attended and the shooting took place at.  She pulled off names like P!nk, Miley herself, Noah, her husband Billy, me, Selena, Demi, Joe, Kevin (with Joe, Demi, Sel, Miley, and I for our old duet "Send It On"), Dolly Parton, who's Miley's godmother, Kesha, Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Sugarland, and Ariana Grande.  I don't know how Mama Cyrus pulls it off, but she does and she did an amazing job.

Adam and Destiny are currently bouncing in their seats, but they're taking turns (almost like how me and Joe would take turns flipping on the stage during the Jonas Brothers era).  Just looking at them would make you go "awwww" but also "I'm dizzy."

As evident by Miley right now, who's indicating a headache from it all (plus Nicky, who's crying from this plane experience).  "Adam, Dez, please stop bouncing," she says with a hand on her head.

Adam and Destiny obey their mother and instead of bouncing, they decide to look out at the window.

In the meantime, I deal with Nicky, the other part of her headache.  I have him on my lap and was trying to soothe him.

Miley pulls out a piece of paper that had some typed words on it.  It looked like her set list.  She starts reading it despite her headache, which I'm guessing reduced enough for her to concentrate, and makes edits.  "What the heck was my team thinking?  A couple of these don't even fit."

"What?" I look over while bouncing the sixth-month-old - her set list had "The Climb" on it, "Back To Tennessee" (her solo cover), "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home," "Hoedown Throwdown," "We Can't Stop," "Can't Be Tamed," "Ready, Set, Don't Go" and "Butterfly Fly Away" with her dad, "Don't Dream It's Over," "Younger Now," "Start All Over," "I Hope You Find It," a cover of "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac, and "I Miss You."  "Hmm, you're right."

She crosses off all The Last Song ones - Frankly, it was just "I Hope You Find It" and I know she hasn't liked the movie much since the whole fake relationship thing and has refused to sing the songs for it.  Then she crosses off "Can't Be Tamed" and "Hoedown Throwdown." "There's no way I'm popping and locking or pocka dotting at this.  It's too upbeat."

That causes me to chuckle.  Yeah, it's too upbeat, but the way she said with quoting the lyrics was kind of funny.

She keeps the rest of the songs on the set list and puts it away.

Lizzie turns around from her seat in front of us.  "When are we going to be there?  I'm bored.  There's nothing good on the TV here." The plane had this big TV on it for us to watch on and yeah, the stuff was limited.  "This is why I wish I had a phone or something."

"We're going to be there in a couple of hours," I say.  "And you know you're not getting a phone for years, missy.  Read or do something.  Didn't your teachers give you homework to do?"  I thought I remembered she had worksheets for History, English, and Math and some reading to do also for English, but I wanted to double-check.

"I did all that.  And I don't have anything to read.  I forgot to pack some books."

Miley pulls out a book and hands it to her.  "There you go.  It's educational and PG." For the kids, it's all strictly PG stuff and she even switched the channel on the TV to some shows for the three-year-old and two-year-old in their seats, who immediately switched their view from the window to the TV.