Chapter 4

Miley's POV:

The next month (August) hit.  I officially signed with Philymack Management, following them on social media, which hit the news and more speculation.

Demi was there and hugged and congratulated me.

Nick was as well, although he couldn't let go of me, because he was so proud of me; I didn't mind it though.  "Congrats, honey," he said.

"Thank you," I said, staring up at him (yes, up, he's only 2 inches taller than me).  (Announcer:  Sorry if I mistook her height, but I recently Google searched it and it said she was 5'5".  I corrected it here).

"You're welcome," he says, kissing me.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss back.

In the meantime, a photographer is going around, taking pictures for the announcement tomorrow.  He caught some shots of us, which Nick disliked.

Nick likes privacy and so do I.  In fact, when the photographer interrupted us, we had stopped kissing, but we kept the hug.

Phil says, "Hey, make sure you get the official photos and don't interrupt our couple here."

Nick says, "It's fine, Phil."

"Alright, Nick.  To everyone, let's line up."

Nick leads me next to Phil.  We pose so it's Nick, me, and Phil, and then Demi joins in.  Then Demi and Nick leave, so it's just me and Phil for a photo, and then it was just me for a photo.

Mom joins me for the last photo.  It was just emotional for us - we went through so many years together, working as manager and client, mother and daughter (the mom and daughter part is forever though), that I think we were both crying.  When I saw the photo, we were hugging and crying in it.

Nick had pulled me away and comforted me.

The next day was when we make the official announcement.

I posted the completed video, complete with music in the background (bits and pieces of - a mashup of - "Bottom of The Ocean," "The Driveway," "Liberty Walk," "Someday," "Simple Song," "Start All Over," "I Learned From You" featuring Daddy, "Ready, Set, Don't Go" featuring Daddy, "Butterfly Fly Away" featuring Daddy, the cover of "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me," "Just Like You," "Ordinary Girl," "I'll Always Remember You," "Need a Little Love" featuring Sheryl Crow, "Love That Lets Go" featuring Daddy, "Been Here All Along," and "Whereever I Go" - not in that order though) and effects.  I had captioned it - "I have an announcement to make and it's very heavy in my heart.  My mother @tishcyrus, who has been my manager for so long, is retiring from her management business.  She will keep her interior design business up until she chooses to do so, but the management of Noah's career as well as mine, has added stress to it.  She is also nearing her sixties, and I want her to relax back.  This not-so-easy decision came with heavy hearts during our recent trip to Tennessee.  She may no longer be our manager, but she will always be my mother.  I will always love her and care for her.  As for my management, I have switched to Philymack Management and as soon as things wither down, I will continue promoting the new album, which was put on hold for the retirement and management switch.  Peace and love always, xoxo, Smiley Miley."

Philymack had posted the pictures from yesterday with, "I am proud to announce our new client @mileyjonas.  Miley switched to us following the retirement of her management of her mother @tishcyrus.  Miley joins fellow clients her friend @ddlovato, hubby @nickjonas, @dnce, @jonasbrothers, brothers-in-law @joejonas and @kevinjonas, and others.  Miley and Nick are the first and only married couple under our management and Miley, Nick, Joe, and Kevin are the only family under the management.  They join Demi as the only former Disney legends under the label.  We are pleased that Miley joined the team and excited to work with her."