She gave a polite smile and in a low voice called his name "Yoo Seung-Ho-ssi"

Seung-Ho still in his professional mode tried not to smile too much, but his cheeks turned a slight pink in reaction to So-Hyun calling him by his name. Not Seonsaengnim, but Yoo. Seung. Ho. He wanted to hear it once more but had to move along to congratulate the other students.

So-Hyun watched as the hall quickly busied with bustling with students and their families. Some were crying, others laughing and celebrating their day of freedom. They were officially done with exams a few months ago so they had technically been 'free' for 2 months already, but there was something about graduation that made everything real.

So-Hyun stepped outside and took a slow walk through the gardens of the University stopping at the pathway that lead to the University's greenhouse. It was spring, and the blossoms were in full bloom, the sun gracefully shining on her face. She stood for some time, with both hands in her pockets thinking about what her summer was going to be like.

Ga-Young had offered for So-Hyun to join her and Ji-Soo, her boyfriend, on holiday this summer, but So-Hyun had to say no. She's smart enough to know when and when not to be a third wheel, she decided to let the love birds stay together, besides she needs to organise her time in between reading books and watching dramas. And oh yeah, her interviews if she ever gets a call back. No time for third wheeling.

"Yah, Kim So-Hyun" His deep voice called her name and So-Hyun turned around to see her ex-professor standing four-feet away from her, underneath a blossom tree, with hands in his pockets and pink petals floating around him. Picturesque indeed.

Straight out of a webtoon.

"Seung-Ho-ssi" replied with a smirk.

"So-Hyun-ah" he sung, taking a step closer towards her.

So-Hyun giggled quietly "What? Yoo Seung-Ho-ssi, why do you keep calling me?" she asked, knowing fully well why. It was something she wanted to try out, but he'll always be Seonsaengnim to her.

"Do you know how much I've missed you?" He said, getting serious but a small smile still lingering his lips.

"This much?" So-Hyun guessed, making a space between her thumb and index finger

"Ah, So-Hyun-ah, do you really not know my feelings for you?" He joked

"Hmm, then this much?" She asked now making the space a little bigger and she laughed when she saw Seung-Ho scrunch up his face in what should have been disbelief, but he just looked like a teddy bear – still, she couldn't expect that much of him to change in two years.

"This much" He said, stretching his arms out as wide as they could go, before taking a step closer towards So-Hyun and embracing her in his arms. "I missed you this much" He breathed and closed his eyes to capture this moment. Two years. They'd both waited two years for this moment, to be together, not as Seung-Ho the professor or So-Hyun the student just Yoo Seung-Ho and Kim So-Hyun, two lovers.

In each other's arms, they think about the time they had apart and how much they had changed. Perhaps being apart for some time did them good more than bad, in other's eyes they may have been going too fast at the time and so when it all came crumbling down, it came at them full force. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but at that time they only went with their emotions and they didn't think realistically/ (?) At first So-Hyun was hurt, she'd experienced her first heartbreak and she was worried that after they met again both their hearts would have changed. She'd pictured the day that they would meet in her head time and time again, but her imaginations and reality can be two different things.