Chapter 8 ~The concert~

Please vote and comment. Thank you.

//

*Maddie's P.O.V*

I wake up and make myself a coffee then i do my daily routine.I start to watch some show while writing my article of this month until i decide to just go for a walk because i get really bored of working.I quickly change from my pajamas to a simple pink shirt and a jeggings and start to head to get a drink from Starbucks and then i go to the park and sit in one of the bunches to watch some of the kids while drinking my frappuccino .There is a girl and a boy who are playing and laughing and the boy is helping the girl to swing which reminds me a lot of me and Harry.

*Flash back*

I was sitting with Harry in the swing in the park.Harry was nine years old and i was eight.Harry was swinging me really highly and i was laughing.

"Harry stop."

"Okay" He chuckled.

He stopped swinging,i stopped it and stood up and looked up in Harry's beautiful eyes.

"Mads,Look at this couple."He pointed behind me.I turned around to find a very cute couple.They were sitting in a bunch,holding hands,talking,laughing and kissing.I smiled at them.

"I want us to be like them when we grow up,Madds." Harry said and i smiled and looked at Harry.

"Me too" I said,looking down.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise Hazza."He kissed my cheeks and we heard the couple "awwing" and we smiled at each others.

*Flashback is over*

I feel myself smiling but soon the smile fade as i remember the promise.I wish we were like this couple.I complete my drink then i hear my phone vibrating to find that i have one text and it's from Harry.It just says "Good afternoon Claire.I am looking forward to see you in the concert tonight and remember to call me when you're there to let my body guards to let you in.P.s:You should be there by 6.See you.xx" I smile and reply to him "Good afternoon to you too Harry.I will call you surely.x".I start to walk to my house.I start to get a bit sad because I really wish I can just live happily after with Harry but that only happen in the romantic chick movies.

I reach home and start to make my lunch.I start to make some pasta while scrolling though my phone.

I decide to open my twitter and Instagram to see some pictures of me and Harry when we were in Starbucks and when we were leaving the club yesterday.I open my twitter to find some offended comments.I just leave my phone and I go to see my pasta to find it already done.

I look at the wall clock to find it already four so i start to get ready.I take a quick shower and then i straight my hair with a straighter.I start my make up and i apply some foundation,mascara,bronzer,eyeliner and some brown eyelashes and done.I start to look for something to wear and i decide to go for a tank top, a disco pants and my denim shirt and i wear some white flat sneakers and a black cross bag.

I start to head to the stadium for the concert and to be honest I am so excited to see them performing.I look at my phone clock to make sure that I am not late or anything.I make it to the stadium after thirty minutes and I call Harry to let him that I have arrived.

"Hello?"

"Harry.It's Claire here.I am outside."

"Yeah right.I will send you my bodyguards"

I mumble a quick thanks and a okay and then hung up.I wait for the body guard for a minute or two.

"Claire Stewart?" A large guy asks me.

"Y-yeah.That's me"

"Please come with me.Mr Styles is waiting for you." I give him a small smile and go with him.

We start to walk to a small hidden door and then we head to a small room written on it"One direction".I wait for the body guard to open the door and let us in but Harry already opened it by the time the guy was going to.

"Hey" Harry says with a smile,steping a side to let me in.I get in and he invite me for a hug and I gladly accepted the hug.Me in his arm makes me feel warm and safe.He let go out of the hug and smile down at me.

"How are you?" He asks.

"I am good thanks.Thank you for yesterday"I says politely.

"It's nothing" He smiles.

"Claire" A British voice shouts.I look behind me to find Lou doing Zayn's hair and he waves at me and I wave back.I greet everyone and had a small conversation with probably everyone in the room until it was the time for the boys to perform.I sit with Lou and Lux while the boys are on stage.They really have a good voices and my favorite so far is midnight memories.Harry through out the concert kept looking at me and waving.I am a bit sad that boys are saying their good byes already because I really enjoyed the concert.

The boys come back to the room and they were talking about funny things that happened in the concert and i laugh along with them.

"And that girl who was wearing a wedding dress was so hilarious."Louis says.

"Apparently she wanted to marry Harry." Niall says,laughing.

"Yeah you should get yourself a girl Harry" Zayn says while looking directly to me.This is beyond awkward. All the guys look at me as they got Zayn's words.

"Boys,lets go change."Liam says,breaking the awkward silent and I silently thanked him.

"Y-yeah and I should go because I have work tomorrow.Thank you.I really enjoyed the show."I say,faking smiling.

"Claire.Wait up."Harry says.I turn around.

"Can I walk you to your car?" He asks.

"No.I mean you don't have to.You will probably get mobbed or something."

"Ooh right.I am going to see you soon?"

"Maybe." I say and i turn around heading to my car.

I start my drive back home but Zayn's words are on my mind.So Harry actually like Claire?Or he wants us to be something? My mind is full of lots of questions that sadly I can't answer.A part of me is happy that he likes me but another part is not happy because that means I am going to play a lovely game with my ex-best friend's feelings.

////

I finally updated yay!!

Pretty please let me know what you think and vote.x

My birthday is after one day.When's yours? #Questionofthechapter.

My goals for this chapter is 40 votes then I promise that I am going to update.

Love you! x