~Meet Maddie ~

~Meet Maddie Williams. (Claire in Los Angles!)~

She is a 19 years old British girl.She is always sweet to every one and She lives in Los Angles with her mother after she left her hometown Holmas Chapel and her father.Well..Her mother and father divorced in the same year Harry left her and auditioned to the x-Factor without telling her.He was her childhood bestfriend and her brother ( A/n Not her really blood brother), Neighbor , her crush and every thing in her life but he left her behind..His mother is still in touch with Maddie's mother and they always talk as they are also childhood bestfriends.She has alot of friends and she has a big career, she is an interviewer in E! channel. Her mother wants her to be an independent person so she bought her a house in her 18 years old birthday.

Maddie never forget Harry although it has been 4 years..But he was always in her mind.Her life is also not helping her to forget him.He is in every single magazine in L.A and her best friend was a huge fan.Which for her is really awkward as she always talk about him.

After Harry left Maddie, she decided to change every single thing in her life. She puts some blonde strips in her dark brown hair , she changed her style.First Maddie was a bit of a nerd and the most important thing is her name.Well her mother likes this name more and after the divorce of both her parents her mother didn't want her father to find her and she likes the name more than ''Maddie" Claire was only a name for public you know as an interviewer.

Well,that's her life so far! We will know her more during this story...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N 

Hey guyss!

What do you think about Maddie? In the entire story i will use Maddie more you know with the P.O.V. and stuff.

I hope you like this story..I don't know why i wrote it haahaha..I just love the idea and i hope you love it too :D xxx

Please vote and comment.xxx

Thank you. :)x

~Fareeda~