Chapter 6 ~Flashbacks~

*Harry P.O.V*

I drive back to the hotel but through out the whole ride Claire doesn't want to be out of my mind.Her eyes are so beautiful when she smiles or her long stunny hair.Although she is rude and cruel to me but i still like her cruelty and the way she talks to me.I know i should and try to forget her but it's so hard.I know i have known her for only two days but it feels like i have known her since forever.I finally reach the hotel,i go to my room after parking my car.I open the door of my room,and then i sit on the couch where my diary is placed and start to write about today's event but a name catches my eyes "Maddie" I miss that girl she was the one and she is still..I guess.I really feel sorry for her and really bad for accepting the dare and leaving her.But i guess i will see her soon at her brother's wedding which is in two months,her brother called me yesterday and invited me.He is still a good friend of mine which i am grateful of because he knows everything.The dare,my stupid friends and everything!

"Flashback"

I was at my friend Jamie's place with some of his friends whom i hate.We were drinking alot of wine and playing truth or dare.

"Harry,Truth or dare?"Drake asked,One of my friends.

"Dare" I said,I was drunk and i was enjoying it.

"Great!"He screamed,Happily."You know your geek friend.I can't remember her name that girl who's so nerd"

"Yeah,Maddie"I said,annoyed.

"Break her heart"

"What?! Never" I yelled,thinking it was kind of joke.

"Do it or we will spread a rumor that you slept with her and we will bully her and i am sure you won't be able to protect her because you will be in the xfactor" Jamie said.

'Okay,I will do it but how?" I said,guilty in my voice.

"We heard from her friend that she has a crush on you" I smiled hearing that because i had a crush on her too but the smile faded as soon as i remember what i was going to do.

"Okay,I will do it." I said,Standing up and feeling the tears forming inside my eyes.

"Flashback end"

I let her go instead of telling her that i liked her and lived happily after with her but all i did is breaking her heart..No body wants to tell me where she is or where she went even my sister and mother.All i am wishing for is her having a good life...Without me.

*Maddie's P.O.V*

I open my eyes,Looking beside me to find a beautiful little girl,Lux.She shifts her position repeatedly.She is such a cutie.I look at the clock in the night stand that is next to me to find the clock already ten.Great.I am late.I do my daily routine and I look for my phone downstairs and i find no texts.Weird.

"Cl" I turn around to find Lux awake,Coming down the stairs.

"Luxyy,Morning" I say,Lifting her.

"Mowing"She says,She can't promote the "R's" Yet.

"Hungry?" I ask,and she nod immediately.

"What about cookies and milk?"She nod politely.She is so cute,I love her.I laugh and then sat her on the high stool chair and get her a smile cup of milk and two cookies.As i make myself some coffee.I turn around to find Lux holding my necklace..That Harry bought for me in my 15th birthday.