Chapter 1 ~Him again~

(Maddie's P.O.V) 

I open my eyes to find my self in my living room like last night , The T.V is still on.I must have fallen asleep while watching my favourite movie Love actually. I look at the wall clock beside my small Library shelf to find it 6 o'clock in the morning. I should get up or else i will be late for my work.I look around to find my phone laying in the table which is in the other side of the room.Oh my God! I am so lazy to get up but i need to go to work. I finally get up and find three texts.I decide to get ready then see the texts.I do my morning routine and then wear my skinny jeans and my baggy white sweater and my flowery flat.I do myself a plate of pancakes and eat quickly because i hate being late i have to be in my office by 8 and from my house it's a 1 hour drive.I take my bag and keys and run to my car and open the radio to find a bunch of sings that i like, I don't complete the songs because i reach my work place and there is a crowd of young girl in the other side of the street..Probably there's a famous person in the building.

I get out of my car,after parking it and i go to the front disk to find Drake staring at me.He is strange.

"Take a picture it will last longer " I say with a smirk.

"Oh good moring to you too!" He says,laughing.

"Why is there a crowd over there? Who is today's guest?"I ask,smiling at him.

"Oh , I have no idea.I just arrivied five minutes before you or something.''He smiles " By the way Mr.Bill wants you in his office now.He has been asking about you since i have came" He says,smirking. He knows that i hate Mr.Bill my manger he shouts all the time.

I go to the elevator quickly because i don't want him to shout at me.I reach his floor then go to his office and knock lightly.

"Ah , Claire Please sit down" He says, giving me a clear fake smile. I am sure he needs something.I sit and give him a smile sighing him to talk.

"Lisa is absent today and tomorrow because she is sick and we need someone to interview this boyband that every one requested! and i choose you because people likes you and you are really a good interviewer."

"Um..Thank you so much.I really appreciate it. Mr.Bill but do you know the name of this boy band?" i ask,smiling at him.

"Um.I don't remember! But what i know they will be in this month issue and you are gonna interview them today separately and tomorrow all with each others and they are here by the way," He says.

"Okay,have a good day Mr.Bill " I say,standing up going to the studio.I really want to know who is that "Boy Band". I have a bad feelings i don't know why.

 "Morning" Ashely says , as i enter the studio.Ashely is the make up artist and a great friend of mine,

"Morning , Ash" I say , "Are you going to start my make up and my hair now?" I ask , smiling.

"Yeah,Let's get started" She says.

"Do you know the name of that weird boyband?" I ask.

"I have no idea!They refused to tell me." she says,laughing.She finishes my makeup and curls my hair.

"Thank you" I say,hugging her.

"No worries , You look so beautiful by the way." She says,winking."Go wear these" She give me a black dress with a small pink belt and a black and white heels. I mumble a quick thank you then went qickly to the dressing room and wear the dress and then put my clothes that i came home with in my bag. 

I go back to the studio and my mouth let out a big gasp..No no It can't be him! Oh my god. Please no i should be dreaming or something.He smile at me like he doesn't know me.What?!

"This is Claire , She is going to interview you boys today and tomorrow" Mr.Bill say. "Claire are you alright there?Don't tell me you are a huge fan and freak out please." Mr.Bill ask with a confuse look in his face.

"I-I am alright. " I say,going toward the couch where the five boys were sitting at.

"Hi, I am Liam " He say, standing up and shaking my hands. He seems nice.I give him a nervous fake smile and a simple nod.

"Hello, I am Niall" Niall say,giving me a smile and shaking my hands.From his accent i can tell that he's irish.

"Hey, I am Louis" He says with a welcoming smile.I shake his hands,giving him a smile.He seems friendly.

"Hi,I am Zayn Malik" He says,with a great smile. I give him a smile and here comes the person i have been trying to avoid..Harry.Noo please don't remember me.Ple..

"Hey, Beautiful! I am Harry Styles" Harry says ,with his familiar smirk.He doesn't remember me? He's kidding right?! Okay! I am gonna play along.

"H-Hey" I say,trying to sound American more.."Okay.Today i am going to interview you separately i guess who would like to start?" I ask,forcing a smile.

"I will love to be the first to start" Harry says with his stupid smirk! ,raising his hands.

"Okay then,sorry boys but you will have to wait alittle bit in the dressing room" Mr.Bill say,taking them with him.No! Me and Harry alone at my work please no!

I take the papers that have the questions..and a question that cought my eyes. "Do you still talk with your first best friend?" 

The camera guy start to count down the seconds..

"1" No..I can't do that..

"2" Noo please i will lose my job!

"3'' Only 1 second left i will do it.

"4" Here we go..

"Hey guys or may i say one direction fans since it's valentine day we have a special guests..Today i have a famous boy who goes by the name Harry Styles.Hey Harry,how are you?" I say,looking at the camera then at him..He's eyes are beautiful oh my godd..What are you saying Maddie he is your enemy!

" I am great,what about you love?" He says,giving me a cheeky smile..I amn't your love!

"I am not your love" I say out loud..

"Sorry?" Harry say,still with a cheeky smile..Did i say it out loud?! 

"CLAIRE!!" Mr.Bill shouted..I am so in a trouble! 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Happy Valentine day<3

 Hey ,guys :D Sorry for not updating those few days...

Claire is so rude with Harry and Harry is flirting with her! What a lovely thing?! If you are confused Harry hasn't recognize her yet! Which is better?

What do you think? :)xx

Vote and comment pleaseeeeee! xxxx

Thank you for reading.xx