Chapter 3 ~Tears and flashback~

*Maddie's P.O.V*

I wake up to the sun directly in my eyes , I decide to get up after a good half a hour fighting with this lovely shinning sun!..I Look for my phone to look for the clock to find it already seven but since the interview will be held in another studio near by, I will have to go there by ten..I do my morning routine and start to get dress into a simple long red shirt that has a black heart designed on it since it's kind of hot outside and some black legging , does my usual simple yet  elegant make up and put a red nail polish that match my shirt and put on my black heals..Then it hit me.I promised Harry yesterday that i will meet him in Starbucks today! Hell no.I can't do this.i  will pretend that i forget.I get downstairs and does pancake and coffee for me and i get my phone then i find the texts from yesterday i open the message of my mothers and it says that she is going back to England this week to check on my brother..and the other next was from an unknown number saying "Hey don't forget your promise! I will wait for you at 9.Take care , Love.xx Harry" Harry?! I Hate him calling me "Love"! I am not his freaking love! What should i do i promised?! I should go then...I Look at the clock to find it eight and half..Just in time.I take my small bag ,my phone and keys and get in my car and drive to Starbucks that is near to the studio..I park my car beside a range rover then get out of the car and a coffee smell and air hit me as i open the door , I look around for him to find him in the table that is in the corner of the shop..He looks handsome as always..What?! Shut up Maddie..You hate him for God sake shut up!  He look like he is writing something in a Little diary.I clear my throat to let him know that i am already here! He finally look up.

"Claire! Hey..I thought you wouldn't come" He says , With his stupid smirk! 

"You made me promise , What should i do?!" i reply ,Coldly.

"Yeah right , What would you like to drink babe?" Why does he want to piss me off?! 

"Firstly don't babe me! Secondly i can order for my self!" 

"Come on Claire..What kind of gentleman do you think i am?!" He says ,His stupid smirk never leaving his face!

"Who's the gentleman?! You?!" I snap.

"Ok! But i am ordering for you what would you like to drink "He says as i sigh.

I give in and give him my order after ten minutes fighting.He go to order but something caught my eyes..His diary! I look at him to find him talking with a small girl probably she's a fan or something. I take the diary from the table and open the random page and i start to read "I Love her! I am so stupid for leaving her..I would have just made her mine and i would have protected her from him forever and always and make her mine..My dream is to tell her Maddie i Love you. Maddie Williams Where are you? I miss you " I feel something wet in my cheek..Tears! He does remember me as Maddie..I look at the date to find that he wrote that yesterday..What?! seriously..he doesn't recognize me? I Put the diary back to it's place , I look at Harry to find him talking with the guy behind the counter even through he did something bad to me but i still love him...

*Flashback*

I was sitting with my bestfriend Harry , Watching Titanic. We were cuddling , I Looked up to find him crying..He always did that while watching Titanic with me.I laughed as i watched him as the tears were rolling down on his cheeks.He looked at me and then started to tickle me..I am ticklish and he knows that..I started to laugh.

"H-Harry..s-stop" I managed to say,Laughing harder.

"Nuh , Say the magic word first!" He said , with his beautiful smirk.