chapter 4 ~The interview day~

*Maddie's P.O.V*

"4" the director start to count.

"3" I will do that.

"2" I look over at Harry to find him sad why?

"1" finally!

"Good morning guys today we have a missive boy band , they stole the world's hearts , Although they didn't win the X factor ,they win the world . It's one direction"

"How are you boys? " I say my speech it's actually in the paper they are not my words through.

"we are great thanks , what about you? "Liam replys.

"I am good thanks , well we tweeted that you guys will be in the show with us and alot of people tweeted ,  retweeted and asked you alot questions and we choose from them and I am gonna ask you now" I offer a smile.

"Oh , cool.Go ahead!" Niall says , grinning and the rest chuckle.

"the first question is..what's your opinion about the word famous? Harry I heard that you hate that word " I ask,looking at Harry.

"Yeah , i hate this word" he says,smiling.After about half an hour the last question was left which is the one i am trying to avoid.

"Well sadly that is the last question and it is...How did you met your first best friend? " I ask,Looking down.

"I met my first best friend , When i was about 5 months" He say , chuckling." She was about a day and then when i look at her i knew that would be a good best friends" He say , with sad smile as they boys "Aww".He means me?! Please i don't want to cry right now!

"Well..Guys , Sadly this is it! Now it's time for Katie to tell us the news about fashion , See you guys next week!" I say, waving my hands, forcing a fake smile on my face.

"That was great" The director says , and Mr.Bill nods.

"Can i go now? Because i am really not feeling well" I ask mr.Bill.

"Uhh..Yes you can" He says quickly. i wave to the boys i don't want them to feel that i am rude or something."Bye boys" I say , smiling as each of them except Harry mumble a "Good bye"I go to the dressing room and take out the glasses and then wear my eye contact lenses as i sit down tired and look at the floor thinking about Harry..Why did Harry seems quiet like that through the interview? Why do i care?!! I hate him but...I still love him.I get cut off out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. 

"Come in" I shout , looking at the door as Lou and Lux come in the room.

"Hey , Claire" Lou says , opening her arms inviting me for a hug and i get up and hug her.

"Well..We were all wondering if you want to hang out at Ashley's place with us all today" She says, Smiling.

"Uh..Why not? Yeah i will coming" 

"Well..Let's tell Ashley that you are coming" I follow her outside the room and go to the other room.

"Ashley , Claire is coming with us!" Lou says , Smiling.

"I actually have a problem..My sister's friends are there with her and i don't think my place is suitable for all of us!"Ashley says, Looking down.

"Guys , You can come to my place" The words slips out of my mouth with out thinking! I don't want Harry to be in my freaking house!

"Yeah, That's a good idea , Your house is really big and it can handle us" Ashley says.

"Okay , Come at 5 Is that alright with you all! , I will do the dinner for us and stuffs like that" I say , Smiling at them.

"Okay , We will come" Niall says,Smiling.

"It's one o'clock , I have to go , Good bye i will wait for you all!" i says , Going to my room.I change my clothes quickly and left my clothes on the couch neatly.I walk out and quickly to my car and start to drive and finally reach my house.I start to make lasagna i just love it its my favourite! And everybody says that my lasagna taste really good.After one hour i finish it , it just need to be put in the oven. I put it and then decide to watch tv till it's done , i sit in the couch and find "Awkward" series on MTV i love this series , I am not really watching , I am thinking about Harry! 

Why did he suddenly change with me? It's clear i was really rude with him this morning..I think i should say sorry! What?! No He's the one who's suppose to say sorry but he doesn't know that it's me Maddie , He think i am Claire..Like every one else! i have an idea..I am going to break his heart like he did to me..I will let him fell in love with both Maddie and Claire!

*Flash back* 

I wake up, with a big headache! I had to go and talk to Harry, I get up and looked at my self in the mirror to see a broken girl , My hair was a mess, My eyes were red like a tomato from crying and my face was really wet from all these tears.I didn't bother to change my clothes , I went downstairs to the front door but was cutted out by my mother.

"Maddie , Where are you going?" She asked , Worried.

"Uh..To Harry's" I said , Closing the door.

"Harry went to his audition" She said ,smiled sadly at me.

"What addition?"

"He didn't tell you? Harry auditioned for the X-Factor." She hugged me as i cried..He left me without even saying good bye! I Hate him..

*Flashback finished*

I got up and go to the kitchen and got the lasagna out of the oven. I put it in the counter , and look at the clock to find it four o'clock. I go upstairs and take a quick shower then curl my hair , do my make up and wear an elegant plaid print patchwork chiffon dress (A/n Sorry i am really bad at explaining outfits) and a black heals. I look at myself at the mirror to be honest i did a great job,I Look good.I get downstairs before i look around to make sure every thing is alright ,To find the picture of me and Harry when we were kids , I hold the picture and take it quickly to my room , Before the door knock.I am nervous and i have no idea why.I open the door to find Harry alone.Where are the rest?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey , Guyss.x

What do you think?

I hope you like this story so far :)x

Please vote and comment , it means a lot to me...xx

Thank you for reading xx

The Game (A Harry styles Fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें