Chapter 2 ~I like her~

*Maddie's P.O.V"

"Claire!,apologize now!" Mr.Bill yells,giving me a dirty look..I told you i am in a trouble.I shook my head quickly.

"Apologize or else you are fired!" Mr.Bill say ,slowly.I Look at him then at Harry.

"Uh..No need to apologize Mr..Please don't fire her it is my fault actually" Harry says but was cut off by Mr.Bill.

"See Mr.Styles is being really a gentle man with you so now apologize" Mr Bill repeats.

I turn to Harry and look at him,why is he defending me, I nearly insulted him and he still stand in my side even through he doesn't seems to recognize me.

"Uhh..S-Sorry" I mumble,looking down.I only apologized just because of my job! nothing more...

"You seems not fine today,you can go home if you want. I can make Drake make your work today" Mr.Bill says,with a clear fake smile!

"Uh..Ok ,Sorry again Mr.Styles!" I say , I know that Saying "Mr.Styles" would bother him so i decided to say it!

"No need miss.."He stop.Seriously?!He doesn't know my last name! Ok Harry i am gonna play along.

"Stewart..Claire Stewart" I say,walking away.I go to my office to change my clothes when i realize that i haven't checked the texts from earlier.So i decide to see them. i get my phone from my bag to find the 2 texts from my brother and 1 text from my mother. What do they need? i leave my phone on the desk and go to the toilet to change after i change i take my a bag and go back to the studio to give her the clothes.When i get there i find Harry and a blonde girl with a little girl.I find Drake in the other side of the room.

"Drake,Where is Ashely?" I ask. "She is coming now,wait for her." he says,with a smile.I look at the little girl she is so cute.She smiles at me..as she begin to walk to me slowly..She so adorable.she finally reach to me as i bend down to reach her.

"You can hold her if you want" The blonde girl say..I think she is her mother." I am Lou by the way the boys hair dresser" Lou says,giving me a lovely and welcoming smile.

"I am Claire,What's her name?" I ask,holding the little cutie and smiling at both of them.

"Lux,she is really cute right?" Harry reply this time. What should i say?..

"Yep , She is" i say,smiling at Lux. as she smiles at me..I look from Lux to realize that me and Lux where alone with..Harry!

"Well..This is the first time i see Lux get on with someone that quick" Harry says,breaking the awkward silent.

"Uhh..Really?" I say,looking at him and raising an eyebrow.

"Yup and." Harry says but was cut off by Ashely going in to the room.

"Uhh..I have to go"I say,as i give the clothes to Ashely mumbling a quick thanks and then give a Lux a kiss in the cheeks.I hand lux to Harry quickly and then go down to my car.I listen to music on my way home but i amn't really listening , I am thinking about Harry..Does he really forget me or was he kidding!? I finally reach home , i look around to find the house is really mess so i decide to make it a cleaning day...i change my clothes to a black leggings and a white plain shirt and did my hair in a messy bun and remove my makeup then get down staires and started to clean every thing. After about two hours i finish and got downstairs again to look for my phone but i don't find it and i remember that i didn't get it out from my bag when i came or anything..That means i forget it at my office! I hate this..i decide to use my home phone to order macdonald's.After ordering i decide to sit in my living room and just have a lazy day.

"Harry's P.O.V" 

After what it seems like three hours we finish..Our interview,Photo shoot ,every thing. Now we were talking with Mr.Bill and about to leave.

"Uhh..Miss Claire forgot her phone in her office" The cleaner says to Mr.Bill.I have got an idea! 

"Mr Bill , I can give it to her,Just give me her address" I say , smiling at my good idea..I think i should apologize too..

"Uhh..Are you sure you can do that?" Mr.Bill say , Smiling.

"Yup" I say , 100 % sure.He writes the address in a paper and give me the phone and i put it in my pocket. i mumble a thank you and tell the boys to tell Paul where i am going.After about 1 hour drive i reach there i park my car in front of the house..The house is pretty big and look expensive to be honest.I ring the bell and after about 1 minute the door was open by Claire. she look so beautiful to be honest here! She was wearing a white big shirt and her hair was placed in a messy bun and her eyes...

"Take a picture it will last longer" Claire says,I think i have been stairing for a while..But she looks familiar.

'Uhh..Hey!" I say ,trying to change the subject!

"What do you want and how did you knew my address?" She says,In one breath.

"uh..You forget your phone" I say,getting it out of my pocket."But before i give it to you,can i come in?" I ask,grinning cheekily.

"No" She snaps.I really wanna know what is her problem!

"Ok then..No phone!" I say,putting the phone back in my pocket,smirking at her.

"Harry! Please give me my phone, I really can't let you in my house...it Is..Mess!" She say.

"Then promise me you are gonna meet me in Starbucks tomorrow before the interview!"I say , with a cheeky smirk.

"Uhh..Ok , Now give me my phone." She say.

"Claire , Promise first!" I say , waiting for her to promise.

"P-Promise" she finally say! Yayy! I am really happy. "Now give me my phone!" She says.I give her her phone.

"Bye,beautiful!" I say,smiling at her.

"Don't beautiful me!" She says,closing the door on my face..Wow! That's awkward!.

I get to my car and drive away,Thanks god my hotel is near by or else i will get yelled at! I reach to my hotel..I go to my room to find all the boys looking at me!

"Do you like being yelled at?!" Liam says,while the others are laughing. What's wrong?!

"Why are you saying that?!" I say,raising an eyebrow.

"She nearly insult you and you still being a cheeky with her?" Zayn say.

"I don't know what's wrong with me , Uhh..i will go to bed , Night!" I go out of the living room,hearing the boys laughing. I sit in my bed..Claire is really familiar to me , I don't know why maybe i saw her in the T.V or some thing but i know what is wrong with me..I Like her!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

How was it? 

What do you think about Harry being cheeky? Hahaha.

"Please Vote and comment! xxx

Thank youu.xx

~Fareeda~