Chapter 6

Angel's POV:

As I drove home from school with Alexa sitting right beside me, she started to talk about luck earlier that day.

"AND DID YOU SEE THE WAY AUSTIN LOOKED AT YOU AGH!" Alexa exclaimed.

"OK! Ok! I know lunch was amazing with Austin and all, but what about you?" How was lunch with your crush aka Alex?" I asked.

"Well, Angel, it was FANTASTIC except for the part were he was staring at YOU the ENTIRE TIME!" She exclaimed.

"WAIT WHAT. WHO ME??"

I pulled into the driveway. "What do you mean he stared at me?? I thought your guys were getting along and talking!"

We walked inside and plopped down onto my stunning white couch and red accent pillows.

"I don't know Angel. It seems like he really likes you. Or *they really like you. Woah, what if Austin doesn't know about this..what if Alex is keeping this to himself, but Austin is too blind by love to see this!?" Alexa was getting frustrated.

"I don't know...I think maybe-"

I was cut off by my phone going off.

"Oh, I got a text from...Austin!" He texted me first, YES!" I exclaimed.

Alexa was calming down and letting off steam by getting out my triple chocolate deluxe ice cream from the freezer and devouring it bite by bite.

"ANGEL! THAT'S AWESOME!"

"I KNOW! Ok he said..."

Austin: Hey beautiful ;) What's up?

"HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL IM FREAKING OUT."

Me: Oh nothing much. Just sitting here at home. Watching Alexa devour my chocolate ice cream :p

Austin: Oh awesome haha. Instead of watching Alexa devour your ice cream, you should probably look out your window.

Me: What.

"Alexa!?"

"Yeah?"

Her mouth was still full of chocolate ice cream.

"Austin texted me to look out my window.."

"So? Don't be a weenie, go look out your window girl!"

I ran upstairs and went into my bedroom. I looked at my window and hesitated. Should I do it? Eh, what the heck, I trust Austin.

I slowly opened my lace window curtains, and looked down.

I saw a pizza box, with a couple of balloons tied to it. And then-

Austin! He walked up to the pizza box holding roses, and smiled.

I opened my window, and he started singing

"If I was ya man baby you

Never worry bout what I do

I'd be coming home back to you

Every night, doin' you right

You're the type of woman deserves good things

Fistful of diamonds hand full of rings

Baby you're a star I just want to show you, you are

You should let me love you,

let me be the one to,

give you everything you want and need.

Oh baby good love and protection,

make me your selection.

Show you the way love's supposed to be.

Baby you should let me love you

Love you

Love you."

I smiled while I held back my tears.