Chapter 4

Alexa's POV

So yeah I like Alex, he never really pays attention to me though..it seems like he looks at Angel??

I know that Angel likes Austin, and by the way Austin looks at Angel I sure as heck know that he likes her back, they would make an awesome couple.

I ship it.

But what about me? I got no man either. I need a boo by my side. Lucky Angel. A boy actually likes her.

I gotta admit though..their voices together was pure music to my ears. They were so good.

"Hey Alexa?" Angel asked.

"Yeah Angel what's up?" I replied.

"I was wondering, my top goes with my shoes right? Because I'm not really sure and.."

"Haha I know your asking me because Austin is going to be by the lockers but, honey, he don't care what your wearing! As long as you're you, he gon' love you!"

"I know but I want to look presentable!"

"Angel there he is." I whispered.

"I'm going for it, even though he's with his friends." She replied.

Well that was risky, even for Angel.

She walked up with confidence, as I looked at Austin and Alex, mostly Alex you know, how I think he's fine and all that.

"Hey Austin!" Angel said.

"Aye what's up Angel?"

"Nothing much just wanted to see if you were down for..lunch later?"

WOAH I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING GET IT ANGEL AYYE

Most girls when they have a crush, barely even speak to him. Dang.

Angel's got guts.

"Uh, yeah!" Austin replied, "Lunch sounds great."

"Awesome! Alex, Robert and Zach can come if they'd like, and I'll bring Alexa." Angel smiled at me.

WHAT.

Oh heck no.

She KNOWS that I like Alex. This is gonna be a disaster what do we even have to talk about?

"That'd be awesome!" replied Austin. "You bring the girls and I'll bring my boys over, like a quadruple date haha."

"Yeah, I only have Alexa, I don't..." Angel replied.

"Um I have some friends I could bring!" I butted in.

Angel gave me a look as to say, "Wow Alexa thanks now it doesn't seem like I'm a loser who has no friends."

I looked at her back with a "Girl I got you..." look.

"Uh yeah, Alexa can bring her friends.."

"Sweet!" Austin said. "See you lovely ladies at lunch." He smiled and walked away.

As he walked with Austin, I saw Alex look back at us, but he was staring at Angel.

Something is up..

I think Alex likes Angel.