Chapter 5

Alexa's POV:

"So Angel?"

"Yeah."

"What do you think of Alex?"

"Oh, um, I don't know he's cute and seems okay... I don't really know him that well... Why?"

"Oh nothing."

"Alexa?"

"Yeah?"

"You like him don't you?" Angel asked.

"WHAT?? Pfft no..." I replied.

"Yes you do! You like him! You like him! Your really love him."

"It's called a crush ok?"

"Aw" Angel replied.

"Aye, I never acted like this when you told me you liked Austin so don't get up in my face about it."

"Ok, sheesh grumpy pants."

"I'm not grumpy!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh ok whatever you say..." Angel replied.

"I'm just confused, and sad, and a little mad..." I thought out loud.

"Why?" Angel asked.

"Because... Alex likes you."

Alex's POV:

"Aye Alex! You excited to eat lunch with beautiful girls? Haha"

"It's just lunch" I replied.

"Woah okay man, take it easy. What's gotten into you bro?"

Oh you know just that we both like the same girl. Nothing big. I thought to myself.

"Nothing!" I replied. "I'm good man, I'm good."

"Alright you better be. Because I don't want to mess this up. I'm mean Angel is perfect."

"You know that her full name is Angelica, right." I asked.

"Um yeah bro I'm just using her nickname... Everyone uses it. Are you sure you're good Alex?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied.

Austin's POV:

"Man, Alex is all sorts of weird today," I thought.

I sat down at the lunch tables outside, which were past the gym and in front of the cafeteria. Zach and Robert were already sitting there, talking and eating.

"Just play it cool man." I whispered to Alex.

I watched Angel and Alexa walk towards our table with two other girls, one with brown eyes and blonde hair, and the other girl, with greenish-blue eyes and brown hair.

"Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach: This is Bella and Mikayla. Their super sweet and decided to tag along!" Harmony exclaimed.

"Oh that's awesome!" I replied."Um, Mikayla? How about you sit with Zach, and Bella you can sit with Robert." I suggested.

"Cool." Bella replied.

"Alright! Well, isn't this nice?" I asked. "We can all get to know each other!"

"Yeah!" Angel replied. She turned her head and smiled. "It's lovely."

~Hey guys it's Cass! This is about to get really good I'm SO excited! Please leave your comments and favorite my story! It will help me update faster haha. Ily all! Happy 4th of July!

"🎶When we talk girl fireworks, somethin' like the 4th of July."🎶