"Oh my gosh," Indianna said and looked up at Brooke with teary eyes. "A mini Greyson."

Brooke smiled. "He'd be so happy."

"I'm so happy," Indianna said and wiped her eyes. "I'm having a baby boy."

"Indianna, if you look to the side." The nurse moved the ultrasound slightly and pointed to an area on the screen. "This is your baby girl."

Both Indianna's and Brooke's mouths dropped. "Say what?" Brooke spoke up first.

"Congratulations," the nurse smiled and squeezed Indianna's shoulder. "You're having twins."

Indianna was staring at the screen with wide eyes. "A boy, and a girl? Both? Twins? Two of them?"

The nurse laughed. "Yes, two."

"That's..." Indianna paused. "I wish h-he was here."

"Oh, Hun," Brooke sighed. "I know."

"Two babies. I was panicking about one," Indianna said and rubbed her eyes again. "I need him, Brooke. I want him back-"

"I know you do, but you can do this without him," Brooke whispered. "It'll be tough, but you can do this."

Indianna looked up at the nurse. "Are they okay? Are they healthy?"

The nurse looked up at the screen and smiled after a few minutes. "They seem perfect."

*

"Twins," Indianna breathed. After the hospital her and Brooke had gone to the diner that Brooke worked at for some food. "I can't believe it."

"It's amazing, Indie," Brooke said. "You're going to be amazing. You've got everyone to help you through this."

"What about you?" Indianna asked.

"What about me?" Brooke wondered and took a bite out of her burger.

"Don't play dumb, B," Indianna said. "Why did you ask me that at the hospital?"

"Ask what?" Brooke asked through a mouthful of food.

"Brooke," Indianna said. "Are you pregnant?"

Brooke nearly choked on her burger and she placed it on her plate. "I..." Brooke groaned and covered her face with her hands. "I had an abortion."

Indianna gasped. "What? When?"

"It was before you were here," Brooke whispered. "I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. It took me ages to tell Harry, but even then, we were both clueless. We knew we couldn't raise a kid. Back then it seemed like there was only one option."

Indianna took Brooke's hands. "You made the decision together? You and Harry?"

Brooke nodded. Her eyes were a little teary. "Yeah."

"Then you have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone's circumstances are different."

"But I had a baby inside of me. I killed it-"

"Don't think about that," Indianna said. "What happened happened. You can't change it."

"I just can't help but think we made a terrible decision. I can't help but think what I would decide if I was in that situation now."

"If you do think you made the wrong choice, then I think it's pretty clear what you'd do now," Indianna said quietly.

Brooke swallowed and pulled her hands away from Indianna. "Let's talk about something different," she said and took another bite of her burger.