Why Did It Have To Be You?

Isabella

I woke up feeling like today was gonna be a good one. Let me introduce myself, my name is Isabella White. I'm 19 and considered an omega in my pack. The lowest in the pack, which is nice for me because I am free to do whatever I like without the pressure that other members have. Yea I have some chores to do around the pack house but they are not too bad. The only downside is that I'm bullied by other pack members. The most notorious of all of my bullies is Damien. The Alpha to be. You would think that since he is next in line he would treat his members differently but sadly that is not true. I have a twin brother whose name is Colton. He's next in line for the Beta position. Now I know what you all are thinking, Well if hes next in line for Beta shouldn't you be higher up in pack rank? You be right to question that honestly. When we were 5 our parents were killed by Rogues. I was in the room and witnessed it. So the pack blamed me for being there and not doing anything. What did they expect a 5 year old to do? That is enough about me for now. You'll learn more as you read but lets get onto the story shall we?
-----------------------------------
I get up from my bed that lays in the corner of my room, I head for the attached bathroom to get ready for the day. I shower with my Chocolate smelling body wash, alomg with washing my hair with the Coconut shampoo and condioner. Best smell combined hands down. After I finish my shower I head to my closet and grab my Navy Blue U neck shirt along with my black shorts and Nike slides. I grab my phone off of the floor next to my mattress. After I make sure I have everything I head downstairs to make breakfast. Which happens to be my chore. Making food for the pack. Its pretty simple though. I love to cook so it works out in my favor. As I am about half way down the stairs I run into one of the biggest perverts that are in the pack. I have such a dislike towards him its ridiculous. He hits on me everytime thinking I'll be an easy lay like the other Omegas because Omegas typically don't typically find their mates because they are usually in other packs and we are not allowed to leave the packs land. So they just go with anyone.

"Damn babygirl no need for you to dress so fine for me" he smirked at me while climbing the stairs up to his room. He must of talked one of the other omegas into having sex with him this early. Manwhore.

"Hayden if I wanted to be apart of your walking STD stick I would have put out a long time ago." Quite literally though. He has been trying to get with me since we were 13. Why I would be interested at that age who knows but he sure as hell was.

"You know what if I was your mate I would reject you on the spot." He got a hateful look on his face like that was supposed to hurt me. I already know its not likely for me to find my mate. He will be a higher ranking one so that being said I'll be rejected but it never hurts to have hope right. Thats why I still haven't put out to anyone yet.

"And if you were my mate I would beg you to reject me. You're just another asshole who tries to get with me because I look like an easy prey to those around. I'm done with it all." I turned and marched towards the kitchen. I am so over every member of this pack seriously.

"That's right you nasty whore walk away." He sneered.

"Aint anything nastier then what's in your pants." I called over my shoulder with a wink.

I made my way to the kitchen I did what I had to. Fixed them food, cleaned, everything. But there is something good that comes from doing that. Wait that reminds me, I need a change of clothes. Mine always get ruined. Maggie, who is a total bitch, does any and everything she can to ruin my life. Yet she doesn't get into trouble for it. Damian and my fabulous brother just let her torture me. After I make the food for the whole house. I grab my clothes, headphones, phone, and bag then head out before everyone gets downstairs. I put my headphones in and start walking towards school. I know who is still in school at 19? Someone who was born late in the year. Thats who.

~

Once I make it to school I'm suffocated by my best friends Logan and Ryan. One is a vampire and the other is a witch, even though we are meant to hate each other, I don't in fact, I love them to death and would die for them.

"Babe, how'd this morning go?" Ryan asked with worry coating his words.

"Fine. Perfect actually. I woke up got dresse. Had a run in with Hayden but other than that perfect." I scrunched my face up and so did they at the mention of Hayden. Nasty Man-Whore. We started walking into the building when the 'popular' group pulled up. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking even when I smelt an amazing smell but I ignored it and kept walking. I walked to my locker and got stuff for the first period which in my case was math. Yay. Not. Its the only class I have with Logan and Ryan both, other than that I only have Ryan or Logan in a class. We continued walking to math after we all got our shit for that class and made our way to the back of the room. After everyone made their way to class and the bell rung about 5 minutes later. Damian and the rest o his group piled into the classroom. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly there again was that amazing smell and I guess Damian caught the smell to because his eyes turned black and he started looking around the room till his eyes landed on me. Shit. Now I know what that smell was. I found my mate.

Mate mate. my wolf repeated in my head.

He won't want us Ana. I knew all to well by the look on his face when he found out it was me.

"Bella can I talk to you."

"No thanks I'm happy here. Also its Isabella." Ryan shifted closer to me and so did Logan. They are both dorks.

"It wasn't a question." He growled.

Sexy mate is sexy when he growls Ana purred in my head. I rolled my eyes at her behavior.

"Never said it was. I'm still not coming with you." I leaned back in my seat crossing my arms over my chest.

He growled and mumbled something under his breath.

"Excuse me but Alpha Damian, if you have something to say to me please say it to my face and not under your breath." I relaxed in my seat. I know exactly what he will say.

"I am your alpha speak to me with respect." He growls. I just smirk and shake my head.

"Well I believe that everybody has to earn their respect from me, and it just seems that you have done nothing but completely destroy every ounce of respect. Alpha." I snarl. I finally just get up and walk out of class. I know he is going to follow me. Once we are a safe distance away I'm grabbed and thrown against a locker with his hand around my throat.

"Listen here you stupid bitch. I, Damian Black, reject you Isabella White, as my mate and Luna." He smirks at me. I give him the same smirk and lean up closer to his ear.

"My dear mate, I accept." That makes him drop his smirk and his hand.