This Should Be Fun, Not.

Bella

The look on his face was priceless... I began to die of laughter, he just stood there with a slumber look on his face and watched me. Once I sobered up I looked at him and asked,

"What did you expect me to get on my knees and beg you to except me? If you did then your dead wrong.... Oh goodness that was funny alpha.... Good by my wonderful EX mate." Walking back into class and sitting down inbetween Ryan and Logan. Damien came back shortly after I had returned and he did not look happy in the least bit possible, which made me giggle.

Ryan gave me a questioned look and wrote on a piece of paper.

Are you okay? What happened?

Yeah I'm fine Damien just wanted to reject me.

When he read what I had written back to his question his face scrunched up in confused before he realized what I meant and he looked pissed. I started laughing like I had gone crazy and everyone, including Damian, looked at me with a worried and confused look.

Logan is just looking at us with an amused look on his face, he had not asked me what had happened yet. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I just let loose and started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I was laughing so hard that I was hyperventilating because I couldnt catch my breath resulting with Ryan and Logan having to carry me out of the classroom.  As soon as we got out of the classroom they begun laughing at me or with I'm not really for sure.

"Bella want to tell Logan what happened now?" Ryan said still annoyed at what had happened. I found it funny that Damien that I would be a crying mess and try to have him not reject me.

"Damian was my mate. He rejected me. Im laughing because of how his face was when I told him I accepted his rejection." I told them still laughing even though Ava my wolf was upset that her mate had rejected her for no reason besides him not liking me.

"Hey guys, you know what now that I don't have to be here, I ain't gonna be here. Do you guys wanna come with me or do you wanna stay here?" They both gave me looks that made me think I had something on my face and then Ryan finally spoke up.

"You think we want to stay HERE without YOU. We are going with you. Well at least I am I don't know about him." Ryan said giving Logan an eye roll and pointing his thumb towards him sassily.

"Ryan shut up you know you guys can't live without my amaziness." Logan replied with the same sass and eye roll.

"Okay let's go get bags packed and go meet up at the Rink?" I said with a questionable look.

"See ya in 20 babe." They said in unison and walked away, oh god what will I ever do with those two. 20 minutes should be long enough to get there with my belongings seeing as I don't have alot.

Damian

I woke up with morning with my wolf acting up. I did my business and went downstairs to fine food on the table. Boy did it look good. There was a faint smell of who was in here and made the food but I paid no attention to it and ate the food. After all everyoke knows that Isabella is the pack house mutt. After my Beta Colton got down stairs we got in our cars and went off to school. We pulled into the parking lot and I smelt a delicious smell it smelled like chocolate and.. and roses? I chose to ignored it knowing that it probably lead to nothing good and went up to my 'girlfriend' Maggie. I want to dumb her but she told me that she would spread the truth about what happened that night. I really don't need my Beta upset or pissed off at me. I need to forget about all of it and get on with how my life is going to be. Everyone blames Isabella for it but I know the truth so does Maggie, I know she won't say anything. She wants the title and I will w give it to her to stop her from outting me. She knew I had a thing for Isabella, but now she's made it almost impossible to date her now. Well not just her, I've brought it upon myself because of how Ive treated her but that was how Maggie said to treat her or she'd out me.

Soon after we pulled up to the school and met up with Meggie, the bell rung. I still had to go to my locker and get my books, and go to class. I smelt that smell again and I hated what it meant. It meant I had found my mate but... But that bitch said I had to reject my mate and make her Luna or she would tell the whole pack about what happened. I couldn't tell her not to because she had a guy that would do it for her, he's human and I can't control humans.

When I started looking for the source..... It was Isabella...... God was she beautiful..... But sitting between to guys.... That mad my wolf Cander mad and speak up.

Mate is inbetween two males. Go get mate.  He growled.

No we can't have her to protect her. He whined in protest.

I look back at her and realised that she was just with the vampire and witch that go here with us. I called her out in the hallway to tell her I rejected her and to my surprise she accepted it. Then went back started to choke on her laugher again, she got pulled out of the class by the two guys, I wanted to rip them to shreds at the moment for having their hands on my mate, the one I can't have because of Maggie. What have I done?