•29•

This is like 3011 words without the AN. I love you guys okay?

Patrick and Pete walk into the cafe. They weren't planning on going out since the forecast was 40% rain. However, when the sun was shining and no clouds were visible, Patrick's parents pushed him out and he went to Pete right away. It was Saturday, which meant Brendon Urie was going to meet with them all. Patrick couldn't wait. He was too excited, jittery all day. Patrick undressed and redressed several times, not being able to find a good outside. He settled on a red shirt, a grey cardigan, black jeans, converse, and his usual black fedora. Pete wore an oversized mustard colored sweatshirt, black jeans, and converse. They walk hand in hand, trying to pass the 3 hours they had before meeting with Brendon and Ryan.

"Hey you want to grab some coffee?" Pete points across the street to the usual coffee shop they both frequent. "We could go in the record store after."

"Sounds good." Patrick smiles, waiting for the Pedestrian Crossing symbol.

Pete slowly runs his thumb up and down the pale knuckles. The sign switches and they, along with a family of 5, walk across. Once inside they wait in line to order.

"Welcome to BeanZ, I'm Miranda, how can I help you?"

"Can I have a Caramel Mocha Cappuccino?" Patrick asks.

"Of course."

"Thank you." Patrick slides over the 5 dollar bill.

"Welcome to BeanZ, I'm Miranda, how can I help you?" She asks once Pete steps up.

"Chocolate Chip Mocha Frappe with extra whipped cream." Pete scans the menu. "Oh, and 2 Vanilla cupcakes."

"Coming right up." She smiles.

"Thanks." Pete hands her the money and steps next to Patrick.

"Why'd you get cupcakes?" Patrick laughs.

"Because I wanted one."

"You got two."

"I'm not going to not give you one."

"You didn't have to-"

"Shut up."

"Caramel Mocha?" The girl slides a mug over.

Patrick grabs it. The steam rising up.

"Cupcakes and Chocolate chip Mocha?" She asks a few moments later.

"Thank you." Pete says, grabbing both and walking past Patrick to an empty table on the other end of the cafe.

Pete instantly grabs a cupcake and takes a bite, half of it gone.

"Is it good?" Patrick laughs as he stirs his drink.

"Yeff." Pete says through a mouthful of frosting.

"Oh my god..." Patrick laughs again before taking a sip of his hot drink.

Pete grabs his drink and quickly chugs half of it.

"Jesus Christ Pete, you're going to get a damn stomachache."

"Do I care?" Pete bites into his cupcake again.

"You should..." Patrick sips his drink.

"Patrick Stump? Pete Wentz?"

They turn. "Oh my god, Elisa..." Patrick stands, hugging the small girl.

Pete scans her. Dark curls, a pink tank with shorts down to her mid-thigh. She's extremely pretty, not Pete's type though.

"I haven't seen you two in forever!" She smiles.