Chapter 3: The song of the broken soul

Start from the beginning

Can break my bones~

Will you tear my skin~

Can taste my lust~

Can you feel my sin~

Yeah I'm a waste of life~

I should kill myself~

Yeah I could slit my wrist~

But it really wouldn't help~

It wouldn't fix my issues~

Or change your mind~

Cause I broke your heart~

And you buried mine~

Now I'm Six feet deep and I can't breath~

I got dirt in my eyes and blood on my sleeves~

Now I dig my way up through these roots and leaves~

So I get some air so I can finally breath~

And now I'm on knees oh baby begging please~

Will you,will you~

Will you end my pain~

Will you take my life~

Will you bleed me out~

Will you hang me out to dry~

Will take my soul in the midnight rain~

While I'm falling apart while I'm going~

Will you end my pain~

Will you take my life~

Will you bleed me out~

Will you hang me out to dry~

Will take my soul in the midnight rain~

While I'm falling apart while I'm going Insane~

Goodbye Don't you miss me when I'm gone~

Goodbye 'Cause you're the fucking reason that I'm not around~

Goodbye Don't you miss, don't you miss me when I'm gone~

'Cause you're the fucking reason that I'm not around~

Fucking reason that I'm not around~

Bitch you're the fucking reason that I'm not around~."

By the end of the song Kushina,Menori,Mitona and Minato were in tears.'How could we be so mean to him?'Naruto got up,all the bruises vanished from his skin showing his beautiful figure and his slightly pale skin that was close to an Uchiha's.It glistened in the sun light as his beautiful sky blue eyes stared at nothing.

"Kurama,Itachi,Sai,Neji my beautiful and caring lovers.I wish I could be better for you all.What's the use of being with me if I can't bear children for you?I know they care but people are throwing themselves at me.All I can do for the four is protect them.I wish we could live forever along with the people dear to me." He said as tears ran down his porcelain face.

"They say I have too much forgiveness in my heart since I'm giving them a second chance,what do you think Tobirama,Nagato.I wish I could give them all children but that's impossible.If only I would have the courage to kill myself to be free from this corrupted planet.All I want is peace." Naruto said as he continuously sobbed  .

There was a beam of light that came close to him.The light calmed down to reveal the Shinigami and The sage of the six paths themselves.

"Young Uzumaki,We have heard your kind words and have seen all your pain.We have decided to make you immortal and the new sage of the six paths.You will be trained by my children,the tailed beast for they are not sealed yet.I know you and Kurama will train to protect the ones you love."Spoke Hagoromo.

"Yes child,we have seen it all.The hurtful words from your family,the abuse the villagers and the love given to you by the ones who will protect you.I will give you something,this gift will make you able to bear a child.A child that will be daughter of the most powerful shinobi and person that ever lived." Said Shinigami.

"Naruto,I will give you the rinnegan.I will also seal my other nine children in you,the tailed beasts.From hear on out,you will know as the sage of six pathes.The child of prophecy."They both said as Naruto was beaming with a beautiful mix of red and yellow surrounded him.The light disappeared showing the most beautiful thing ever seen to man.It was Naruto with black,red,brown and white streaks in his long luscious blonde hair.He had an a garment that only a goddess would wear.

He looked magical,like he came out of a fairy tale

He looked magical,like he came out of a fairy tale."You are now the god of peace and protection,your weapon you can summon at will.Your summons can be any animal for you have a summoning contract with all the animals.Our time is short young child so we must go and from forwards,Your name with be Haru meaning eternal treasure.Mow go and protect the ones you love."Hagoromo said and smiled "Thank you for everything."Naruto said

"The song you wrote,It is the song of a broken soul and that broken soul it it a beautiful one.Continue on that path,the path of music.Goodbye Haru" "Goodbye Shinigami,my love will be with you both." Haru said as he smiled.

Annnd that is it!Hope you enjoyed!The song belong to Lund.its one of my favorites.If you have any suggestions please let me know and tell me if you know what was injected in Naru!

Katsumi out!

I'm a waste of life I should just kill myself,I could slit my wrist but it really wouldn't help.

*thinks*What the fuck am I suppose to do?
*goes on animo*Holy shit!I'm so dead now!

After

*scrolls through kissanime*Hmm what to watch?I watched almost everything on this.What to do?
Okay maybe I should watch Yu-Gi-Oh again?

Editing my shitty story😚