" Sweet Pea," Fred called out, the young serpent looked over at the two adults, he then walked over to them. " Who are those flowers for?"

" Callie," Sweet Pea answered.

" Are you planning to swoon the young Andrews?" Hal asked.

" If it's alright with you Mr. Andrews, I would like to ask your daughter out," Sweet Pea confirmed.

" Are you asking for my blessing?" Fred looked at him oddly.

" Possibly," Sweet Pea answered.

" The fact that you are asking me is quite bizarre," Fred answered. " Go put those flowers back." Sweet Pea did as he was told and came back.

" I'm guessing it's a no," Sweet Pea stated.

" Give her these," Fred answered handing him the flowers he picked out. " I will get her different ones."

" Are you really giving this Serpent to be with your daughter Fred?" Hal asked.

" Serpent or not, if the boy makes my daughter happy, then that is all that matters," Fred answered. " When are you asking her?"

"After the musical," Sweet Pea answered. " From your perspective, do you think she will no?"

" I am not one to expose my daughter's secrets," Fred answered. " I am going to go purchase these, then go home before I say something that I shouldn't." When he got home he saw Callie in the kitchen eating a piece of toast. " There she is." Callie looked up and smiled.

" Thanks, dad," Callie smiled as he handed her the flowers. " They are beautiful."

" Are you nervous?" Her dad asked as he pulled out a vase.

" Just a little," Callie admitted. " But I am more excited." 

" What's the most nerve wrecking part?" Her dad asked as Callie cut the ends of the flowers as her dad filled the vase with water.

" Kevin says that there might be scouts showing up," Callie answered. " And maybe if they like the choreography they will talk to me."

" I thought you wanted to be an attorney like mom? her dad asked as Callie put the flowers in the vase.

" Attorney with a side hobby of choreography," Callie said. Before they could say anything Archie walked in from outside. He then dragged them to the garage.

" Let me show you and dad something." He led the two down to the garage.

" Don't you two have a show to get ready for?" their dad asked as they walked into the garage.

" Yeah, we do," Callie answered.

" But this couldn't wait," Archie said. They saw a tarp thing covering a vehicle. " I gave back the Firebird, Dad. And I sold some of my music stuff so I could buy this off of Junkyard Steve. He pulled back a blanket, revealing an old beat up car. They looked in awe at Archie, walked around, and touched the car. " It needs a lot of work, Dad, but I'm up for it if you are."

" You better get going, Arch and Cal," their dad advised. His voice started to crack. " I don't want either of you to be late."

*******

Now everyone was in the dressing rooms getting ready for opening night.

" You ain't seen nothin' yet," Everyone sang together. " It's gonna be a night you'll never forget. You ain't seen nothin' yet. It's gonna be a night we'll never forget."

" This will be just great," Archie sang.

" Oh, my life is gonna take flight," the girls sang as they started to dance the choreography a little. " Can't wait till Saturday night. Yeah."