1.6

"Blood will follow blood. Dying time is here.
Damage Incorporated".

Damage, Inc // Metallica

Giulia felt horrible after the first serious, walking away, yelling kind of fight she had with her best friend. She hadn't been able to sleep properly that night as her mind was overthinking about finding a way to tell Pierre about it all. She didn't want to just shove him away without any explanation, she didn't want to hide it from him. She had cheated on him and she wished she hadn't. Did she regret having sex with Daniel? Yes, but only because they were both in a relationship. If she didn't have Pierre and if Daniel didn't have Jemma, she wouldn't care, yet that wasn't the situation. The Italian had found her sleep two hours before her alarm rung and she wanted to cry straight away.

She was so not prepared for the awkward tension between her and Daniel. It had made a lot of things clear how she felt about him. They were really in love with each other but at the moment it wasn't appropriate, they weren't allowed now. Giulia hated how stubborn he could be, how Daniel couldn't see what the consequences would be and what the other would feel. She found him straight up selfish last night. He was ready to throw away a relationship he had since high school for her, which surely made her heart skip a beat, but he didn't think twice about how much it would hurt Jemma. Giulia shook her head at herself and swung her legs over the edge of the bed and gathered her clothes.

Pyry would show up at her door in a few for her usual morning training. Maybe that would clear her head, some training. Giulia got dressed in some shorts and a shirt, quickly brushing her teeth in the bathroom as she was already running late. Pyry leaned against the wall as he waited for her outside of her door, making her give him an apologizing smile. "You're three minutes late. I'll give you three minutes of hell this morning". He grinned and Giulia groaned. "Please, let me take it easy. I slept like two hours this night". She added and it made his eyes fill with worry. Pyry saw it a bit as his task to keep his driver fit and healthy and two hours of sleep wasn't going to add anything beneficial to that.

"Did someone keep you up?". He asked and she rolled her eyes. "I didn't share the sheets with anyone, thanks for asking". Pyry chuckled and shook his head. "I'm serious, did your thoughts of someone keep you up?". He meant, but she immediately thought he meant something dirty as he had been teasing her nonstop with Pierre and Daniel. "No, I just couldn't sleep". Giulia replied, getting a bit annoyed as she had hoped that he would drop it. Everyone can have a sleepless night every once in a while. Pyry nodded, however his face still showed signs of concern. They walked through the hallways of the hotel and reached the gym that was located in there.

Pyry reserved it for her as the drivers would train at the track before the race anyway. He could tell that there was more going on, however he didn't want to push it yet. She was quiet as they started their warmups, stretching legs and arms before doing some moves with the kettlebells. Giulia avoided his eyes as she knew he was looking at her in a certain way. She drank some water before it was time for her to get on the treadmill and sprint for five minutes. Giulia was tired, her thoughts were strangled and her legs didn't work. She cursed as she almost tripped. She jumped off and wiped her forehead with her shirt to get rid of the sweat. "What's up with you, Giulia? You're not yourself the whole morning already".

"I didn't sleep well, I told you". Giulia huffed and put her hands in her sides. "There's definitely a reason behind it. You know that I'm your therapist for a bit too, right? Its a part of my job". He replied gently, yet she couldn't appreciate the kindness today. "Listen, Pyry, I've had the worst night ever and I'm not in the mood to discuss that, something that is none of your business, with you". Giulia already felt the guilt when she finished her rant, his eyes hardening as he heard her snarl at him. "Well, that's clear. You can continue the routine on your own, right? Then I won't bother you in stuff that's none of my business". Pyry didn't even wait for an answer and turned around to walk out of the gym.