0.4

"Hello, I've waited here for you. Everlong. Tonight, I throw myself into and out of the red. Out of her head, she sang. Come down, and waste away with me. Down with me. Slow how you wanted it to be. And over my head, out of her head she sang".

Everlong // Foo Fighters

Pierre crunched up his nose as his skin was tickled by Giulia's hair. She had come home late in the evening, he guessed just a bit after his flight had landed. The Frenchman had faintly heard her coming in and snuggling up to him in bed, however he had been too sleepy too fully wake up. Pierre combed his fingers through her curly hair to get it out of his face, nuzzling his nose in her neck and placing soft kisses on her skin. Giulia whimpered and turned around to wrap her arms around him, opening her eyes to look at him.

Pierre's crystal eyes looked into hers and the smiling winkles showed up, making her reach out to caress his face, feeling the rough stubbles on his chin and jaw. "Bonjour". His voice croaked and Giulia swung her leg over his waist, making him slide his hand towards the back of her thigh. "How was your weekend?". Pierre asked and tucked some strands behind her ear. "Good, Daniel got a podium". She yawned and let him completely wrap him up in his arms. "And Max had to park it again". Pierre let out a huff of air as his Dutch friend rarely had a good race this season.

"I hope the cloud of bad luck stops hovering over his head soon". Pierre replied and she nodded. He pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. "Do you have today off? Because I would like to go out with you". Pierre asked. Giulia looked up at him and moved her fingers through his hair, making him whimper softly. "Of course". she replied. "Do you have today off?". Giulia asked playfully as she knew Pierre's busy schedule. He scoffed in response and turned his back to her, making her laugh. Her hands roamed over his smooth skin and he obviously wasn't mad at her.

"I'm going to take a shower, pear". Giulia leaned over to press a kiss to his cheek and he grabbed onto her hand while she got out of bed. Pierre smiled as she called him by his favorite nickname. He was holding onto her fingertips and she shook her head with a giggle, collecting a floral jumpsuit and some underwear before going into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and let the water turn warm, pulling the shower curtain closed behind her. She sighed at the refreshing feeling, she had showered last night, very quickly before her flight to Monaco left. Giulia combed the conditioner through her hair with her fingers and washed her body meanwhile.

Pierre had dozed off to sleep again, however his eyelids fluttered open when he heard the blow dryer in the bathroom. He decided to get out of bed and take a look at his girlfriend, lazily strolling towards the door. Giulia looked at him from over her shoulder, offering him a smile before she continued to blow dry her hair, else her curls would be wet for like, the rest of the day. Pierre leaned against the wall as he watched what she was doing, the curls bouncing over her shoulders and neck. He loved her hair so much like this, she sometimes straightened it for a party and she still looked stunning, but he loved it wild and curly the most.

Pierre moved up to her when she was done, wrapping his arms around her waist and pushing his chest against her back. He looked into her eyes through their reflection in the mirror and she used some nice smelling product to spray into her hair. He took a bit of distance as he was sure the smell would be nothing alike the chemical taste of it. "Do you want some coffee or tea before we leave?". He asked and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Coffee would be nice yes". She replied and turned to him, sliding her hands up his chest, his firm body beneath her fingertips. "Everything for my princesse". He flirted and she rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips.

"See you in a few, babe". Pierre had a grin on his face and walked out of the bathroom, making her gnaw at her bottom lip. She turned back to the mirror and coated her lashes with a thin layer of mascara, getting a nude lip colour to paint over her lips. When she came back downstairs, Pierre was dressed too and he made coffee for them. He was seated at the table and read through some newspapers, although he was more fond of watching the pictures and reading maybe half of the articles, muttering some French in between as he agreed to the words or not. "Daniel was surprised when I said he might see us around". Giulia started as she sipped on her coffee.