1.3

"A hole in my heart, a change in desire. My softest command, set this love afire".

Limitless // Amaranthe

Falling asleep in Indonesia was the first thing Giulia did when they landed. The jet lag was taking its toll and she was more than tired, especially after the weekend she had with Daniel. She managed to stay away through the taxi ride in the middle of the night. The car drove them to the beach house that belonged to Mia and Sean, where they had their own room and bathroom in the gigantic mansion that was placed on such a beautiful location. Pierre and Giulia had been chatting about their week, which they had spend without each other. Giulia gave a short summary about the concert and her night out with Daniel, and he gave a summary of his week in Japan.

He had told her that he came across Jemma, Daniel's girlfriend, at the terminal of the airport of Tokyo and that they had eaten something together before hopping on different flights. She had just nodded and smiled, not saying anything about it. Giulia just found it a bit weird that he easily told her about that, definitely not sparing her the details about how nice Jemma had been and that he never thought she could be that nice, while Giulia felt like she just needed to keep it short about Daniel to not get him irritated. She decided to let it wash over her, they were going to have a nice holiday and she didn't want to give negative vibes to the extremely nice couple they were going to stay at, for free.

Giulia and Mia are friends for as long as their boyfriends started racing in the same category, which made them spend a lot of time together and get used to the 'WAG' life together. Mia was the nicest girl the Italian had ever met and she was glad she had a girl around for a bit, to talk about all of her problems. Sean was such a good boyfriend for Mia and she truly adored the couple in every way possible. Giulia let out a soft sigh as the taxi cab finally stopped and they could get out. It was even more warm in Indonesia, also at two in the night and it made her regret her decision of putting on a legging and a sweater this morning before she left. The heat waved towards her and she stroked her sleeves up to her elbows as she got out.

Pierre thanked the driver and took their suitcases from him, smiling at Giulia as they silently walked down the path to the front door of the house. "Do you have a key?". She whispered, not wanting to make too much noise as Sean and Mia were probably asleep already. "Got it". Pierre replied and briefly let go of his bag to twist the key in the lock. Giulia took her suitcase from him and stepped inside of the hallway. The house was so big and absolutely beautifully decorated. "Our room is on the other side of the house". Pierre muttered and moved passed her to guide her towards it. Pierre had been here before, but Giulia hadn't, so it was better that he leaded the way. He opened the door of the room and the gentle, fresher breeze blew towards her.

The room was light, even in the dark and had stunning kingsized bed against the wall. Pierre closed the door behind her and placed his bags on the ground, kicking his shoes off and starting to strip off his clothes to let himself fall on the bed afterwards. Giulia smiled at him and pulled her sweater over her head, her leggings soon following. She dropped her bra on the ground, sleeping only in a pair of panties. It would take a day or three for them to get used to the different kind of warmth, as it was a clammy and sweaty kind of heat. She crawled under the thin sheets after putting her hair up in a bun. Pierre was quick to wrap his arm around her and push her against his chest.

Their bare bodies rested against each other and Pierre felt his heart flutter at the moment. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, caressing her spine with his fingertips. Giulia loved moments like these, quiet and loving, no tension between them. She quickly fell asleep, finally letting her mind and her body rest.