Missing You

Pairing: Krystal/Amber

One-shot (Krystal POV)

Synopsis: The texts, calls and face times are great but they're never enough. The distance is killing me.

A/N: Inspired by Jayeslee's "Officially Missing You"

Missing you.

I.

"Call me when you get there?" you say to me before I board the plane to L.A. for the shooting of my new K-drama (The Heirs).

I, in turn, just hug you tight because I won't be able to see you for the next three months. I know we both want you to be there with me, but you have your own project (Show Champion) in Korea.

"Babe, it's gonna be okay. We'll skype every night. We'll compromise." I could feel you smile against my cheek and that helps alleviate the sadness I'm feeling for already missing you.

"I'm gonna miss you. Don't you dare flirt with other girls here." I jokingly say. I hold your cheeks and kiss your lips. You smile again and reply "You're not worried with boys flirting with me?"

"Oh, please. You never check guys out. I'm observing you, you know." I tap your nose playfully.

"I'm gonna miss you, too. So much." You say seriously, and I hold my tears because I don't want to cry. I smile and hug you one last time before saying:

"I love you servant."

"I love you, too princess."

We promise each other that we'll get through this. Together.

II.

I miss you. I seriously do. I find it pathetic that I can't even last a week not seeing you. So I look at your pictures on my phone. Every. Single. Night. Your smile. Your eyes. Your face. I know I'm being sappy but it's just because we've always been together. Even when we were friends then, no one could separate us. We've never been really apart apart. Not like this.

(Except for that time you had your ankle injury. It was the excruciatingly longest six months of my life. I was always moody and dismissive. I didn't enjoy what I'm doing because you weren't there. Even with the other members comforting me, I was still my moody and dismissive self. Even my sister wasn't able to get through me). I didn't admit it then but I knew I was already in love with you.

I want to call you so badly right now but you're probably at work. You're always the one adjusting so we could skype or call each other. You call me every morning before I go shooting (which is 2 am in your time and 8 am in mine), asking me how I've been, always reminding me how I'm gonna do great. And I love you so much for it.

I know I'm being selfish but I still miss you. The texts, calls and face times are great but they're never enough. The distance is killing me.

III.

I remember the first time we said our "I love you's." It was the early morning of 2011 (at about 1 am to avoid publicity)- you just got back from America after your injury was treated. I was the first one you told about your return. The other f(x) members and I were waiting patiently (they were waiting patiently and I was pacing back and forth because I was so nervous seeing you again).

"Soo-jung, sit. You're giving me a headache." I remembered Victoria unnie saying that to me. They all knew what I was going to do once you came. I also remembered Luna smirking at my direction and Sulli having this playful tone when she said "keep it in your pants, girl."