The Morning After

Pairing: Krystal/Amber

One-shot

Synopsis: 2nd part of Amber's birthday. This time only with her princess.

Warning: This has a lot of fluff. Abort! Abort! Lol no, seriously, it does.

The Morning After

"Come on babe, get up, I have a surprise for you." Krystal pokes her sleeping naked girlfriend on the ribs, earning a groan from the other girl who obviously still wants to sleep.

Amber remains still. This makes Krystal poke the other girl again and say: "Yah it's 2 in the afternoon. We've slept enough, Am."

"Ugh no. I feel sore. What did you do to me last night?" Amber grouses and turns away from her girlfriend. Krystal wears a smug grin. She knows she's outdone herself for Amber's birthday (with the preparation of the party, the after party, and the you-know-what with Amber). And she knows her girlfriend loved every second of it- what with the gratefulness on her girl's face the whole night and the sounds Amber made just a few hours ago.

Amber turning away doesn't discourage Krystal, though. Instead, she moves closer to the blonde and embraces her from behind. Nuzzling into the other girl's neck, she teasingly asks (already knowing the answer):

"And how was last night?"

"Amazing." Amber grumbles. Krystal continues humming happily into the other girl's ear, letting Amber know that her girlfriend won't stop talking until she's fully awake. She succumbs and turns to the brunette and says: "You were, are amazing."

"I know." Krystal quips back proudly and pecks her girlfriend on the lips. They just stare each other for a while before Amber speaks:

"Now what?" She raises her eyebrows at the other girl, already wanting to know the surprise so she could go back to sleep.

Krystal rolls her eyes. "You know I'm supposed to be the grumpy one at mornings, right? Stop pouting and get up. I'll be on the shower." Krystal taps Amber's nose and rises from the bed, not bothering to cover herself from her girlfriend's sight. Once Krystal's in the shower, Amber shouts: "I'll be there in a minute."

"You better be."

-

After their not-so-innocent "shower," the two find themselves in Seoul's Grand Hyatt Hotel. While walking in the lobby hand in hand, Amber speaks again:

"You know I'm totally not complaining if we'll just have sex again the whole day. Is that the plan? You want to do it in a fancy hotel this time?" She playfully wriggles her eyebrows. Krystal just smacks her girlfriend in the arm and smiles.

"No, pervy, this is not why we're here. Come on walk faster." She tugs Amber forward excitedly. "Faster, babe."

"Okay, okay, captain bossy."

When they reach the far end of the hotel, Krystal opens a door and reveals to Amber an empty skating rink.

"Whoa" is the only thing that comes out of Amber's mouth. Krystal leads her to a bench and makes her sit.

"Wait here, I'll get us gloves and shoes."

When the other girl comes back, Amber is still amazed by the beautiful scenery that surrounds the rink and the huge rink itself. Whoa. Oh, and there are lights!