Jealous llama

Pairing: Krystal/Amber

One-shot (Krystal POV)

Synopsis: How does Amber get jealous?

A/N: It's been too long. I need inspiration. Go Kryber!

Jealous llama

I.

A lot of people have asked me, (and when I mean a lot, I mean none) how my llama girlfriend gets jealous. It seems like they're more interested with me getting jealous. I honestly don't get the fascination, cause for me, Amber getting jealous is more interesting.

II.

Jealous Amber is so inconspicuous and so subtle that most of the time, I don't realize it. But let me tell you that Amber can get jealous. She may not admit it explicitly, but her actions and behavior give away what she feels.

III.

Remember that time when I was partnered with Minho oppa at the Idol Star Olympics? Apparently, Amber saw our "sweet moments" on television and she got jealous. When I came home from work that day, Victoria unnie warned me that Amber wasn't in the mood and won't come out of her room. When I knocked on my "servant"s door, Amber didn't answer. When I opened it, she was sitting on her bed, playing with her Rubik's cube. Note! She's not playing the normal one. Instead, she was playing THE PYRAMINX, the one with the sides... ugh, I can't even explain just look it up; which told me only one thing: she's trying to focus on it rather than think about something that's bothering her. She was wearing this blank face which meant she's holding something back and she's adamant to not show it.

IV.

"Am, can I come in?"

"Sure you can. You can do anything you want. No need to ask me or anyone else."

I roll my eyes and sit next to her. It's obvious she's being dismissive; I just didn't know why at that moment.

"Want to eat outside?"

"Can't. Busy."

"With playing that thing?

"Well unlike some people I've got nothing else to do." The dramatic llama moves away from me and resumes playing the stupid cube. I knew I shouldn't have bought her that.

"Babe come on I'm hungry." I start glaring and pouting at her but she won't even look at me.

"Ask Victoria unnie, or Luna, or Sulli, or Minho."She mumbles the last name I almost haven't heard her. But I did.

"You're jealous." It wasn't meant to be said out loud. I was actually just thinking how Amber getting jealous seemed impossible. Seemed.

"No, I'm not." She fires back abruptly and stupid llama knew that her face gave her away.

"Yes, you are." I smirk and start teasing her.

"I'm really not." She continues to defend weakly.

"You're adorable when you're jealous."

"I just told you I am not. Amber Liu doesn't get jealous. Amber Liu's never been jealous. Amber Liu will never be—" I didn't let her finish because weirdly enough, her being jealous for the first time and her talking in third person turned me on. I kissed her hard, she kissed me back, and what happened next I think you all are aware of.

V.

That was the first and last time she got jealous (at least as far as I know).

So fine. I get jealous easier and apparently it shows. (Too many fancams, too many proofs).

But that jealous Amber was so good in bed like that crazy night is ranked #4 in my head.

Still...

Happy Amber is still the best lover. #1. [Happy because of the fans. Happy because she was able to visit her family. Happy because of the members. Happy because of date nights. Happy because of birthday gifts...]

And with that I withdrew my previous statement:

I was right in buying her that Pyraminx cube. ;)

                                                                                      ...