35

(Y/n) POV

It's been weeks since Cas left. "Where is he"! I groaned. Sam and Dean looked at me. "I'm sure he's ok". Sam said. "I haven't seen him in a minute". I said. "We have a case anyway. 7 victims hearts ripped out". Dear said. "Werewolf"? I asked. "Or spirit". Sam said. "Mostly likely werewolf". Dean said. "Man, I don't care what it is. I just need to do something". I said. "Lets go then". Sam said. Dean got his keys and we all went to the Impala. I laid down on the Impala floor. I feel asleep and started dreaming. About hell, god that wasn't fun, especially being a Winchester. I saw they had me on a table and had knives around it. Torcher time. I woke up felling someone beside me. Out of reflex I pulled out my gun. It was Cas. "It's just me". Cas said. "Sorry". I said. Cas looked at me. "You seem troubled". Cas said. "Peachy, I missed you". I said hugging him. "And I you". Cas said hugging me back.

"So Dean and yourself are very angry sleepers". Cas said. "I'm not an angry sleeper". Dean said. Sam laughed. "You pulled a gun on us". Sam said. "So"? Dean said. "I'm just cautious". I said. "You were dreaming about hell"?  Cas asked. "No, I was dreaming about teenage mutant ninja turtles". I lied. "You know sis, Dean had that same problem. But he at least said he was having the dreams". Sam said. "I don't what you're talking about". I lied. "Mm, hmm". Dean said. "You know you can't lie to us, we've been were you are, hell we're still going throw it". Dean said. "And just to let you know we're here to listen, if you want to talk". Sam said. "Angel, do you want to talk"? Cas asked. "Ok, fine I have dreams about hell so what? It's not like I'mma cry about it". I said.

"You cry in your sleep". Cas said. "Stop watching me while I sleep Cas". I said. "No, you tell more in your sleep then you do in a week". Cas said. "I sleep talk"? I asked. "Yes, and you fight". Cas said. "Cas, we gotta talk about boundaries man". Dean said. "Destiel". I read on my phone. I started reading it. "Hmm... So ew. My god. Why do I ship it tho"? I said. "What you reading Angel"? Cas asked. "Oh, um... Pie"? I said. "Where"? Dean said. "Dean, do you love Cas"? I asked him, he swerved the Impala, Sam laughed. "Wh-why would you even, as a brother". Dean said. "Oh, ok. Well half of the SPN fandom ships you two". I said. "The what"? Cas asked. "The Supernatural fandom, it's weird man. I've been reading right. About myself, and it's just weird. "Cas looked at (Y/n) with passion, he loved the way she talked, even if he doesn't understand half the things that leave her mouth. Dean faced twisted in disgust as (Y/n) read her story a loud. Sam looked over at (Y/n), who was still reading". I read to them. "This hurts me physically". I said.

"We're here". Dean said. We got out to a motel. I grabbed our bags and went in, ready to get out of the car with them. "(Y/n)! Let me help you". Cas said grabbing the bags. I looked at him weirdly and gave him a bag. Walking into the motel I sat down on a bed, Sam and Dean walked in Sam already getting on his laptop, Dean ordering food, Cas looking off at a bee. I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom, I took a shower and changed clothes. I just had one a black T shirt, some black ripped jeans, and combat boots. I walked out and sat my bag in the corner. They were all doing research now. I looked at them, then at the door. I silently walked to the door not making a sound. "What are you doing"? Sam asked not looking up from his work. "Getting a drink at the vending machine". I said. "I'll get it". Dean said getting up. "No, no it's ok". I said. "Yeah, ok". Dean said. I left out of the motel. Then I realized I rode in with Sam and Dean. Fuck. I walked back to the vending machine and got a root beer. I walked back into the motel. Sam, Dean, and Cas, looked at me. "You forgot you were riding with us Angel"? Cas asked. "No, I told you I was just getting a drink". I lied. "So, where were you going"? Dean asked. "Well, I wanted to ask around". I said. "You're talking this to fast, first we need see our leads". Sam said.

"I know Sammy". I said. I got my tablet and did some research. That's when I noticed something. "On my fucking god"! I yelled. They all looked at me. "What"? They all asked. "Do you guys know that today is the dark blood moon"? I asked. Sam looked at me eyes widen. He opened his clicked on his laptop. "Human sacrifices, torn out hearts, male virgins, a worthy female to give up her body". Sam said. "Demons and witches"! Dean said. "How could I forget about this event"?  Cas said. "Bruh, if we don't stop this". I said pausing. "The world ends". Cas finished for me. Cas stood up. "We have to fix we have less then 7 hours". Cas said. "Cas can you think of any place that they would go to perform the ritual"? Sam asked. "Somewhere close to a large body of water". Cas said. "Ok, so I just looked at the missing people, in the city. All male, no female yet". Dean said. "My father, this bad". Cas said. "It's ok, they just need a worthy woman. All we have to do us find her". I said. "All the women here? That's almost impossible". Dean said. "Well we gotta try". Sam said. "The woman, has to be a virgin to, beautiful, and a hunter". Cas said being deep and thought. "Ok, but aren't we the only hunters here"? Sam asked. Dean eyes widen and he held me. "Not my baby". Dean said. "Yeah, not me". I said.

"Oh, god". Sam said. "I don't want to be sacrifice, I still haven't seen the new movie that's coming out". I said. "Don't worry sis. All we have to do is keep you here, in a salt ring with shielding". Dean said. "Wait, I think we should fight. Then we wouldn't have to deal with this for next 4 years". Sam said. "We might be dead in 4 years". Dean said. "And you're suggesting that our little sister be bate"? Dean said. "Well, you both do have points". I said. "We play it safe". Dean said. Sam frowned. Dean went in a bag and pulled out salt and started bordering the place up. A knock on the door was heard. "Pizza"! I said. Walking to the door, the delivery woman gave me the pizza,  and a salad. Cas stood behind me, I expected the pizza and gave her the money and a tip. I closed the door. "We got pizza"! I said. Putting it on the table Dean and I grabbed a piece. And Sam took the salad. "Does this Pizza taste weird to you"? Dean asked. "Oh, my shit!? Is it Tuesday"? I asked. Sam cringed. And Dean laughed.

Another knock was heard. "Did we order something else"? I ask. "It's probably the wrong room". Sam said. I went and opened the door, the pizza lady was there again. "What happened I asked"? Her eyes turned black, I closes the door. "Guys"! I yelled. They all got up. We heard the floor crack a little and the salt separated. The demon flew Sam and Dean back against a wall, chocking them. "Hello little Winchester". She said. I got my knife put she knocked it out of my hand throwing into the table. Cas came up behind her killing her with his blade. I saw Sam and Dean drop, everyone ran over to me. "I'm good minor injuries". I said looked at the blood oozing out of my stomach and felling it drip down from my forehead. "Angel, those aren't minor". Cas said healing me. "We have to leave". Dean said, getting the bags. Once we made it outside in the Impala, Dean pushed the gas. "We, need to get out of this city, it's to dangerous for (Y/n) and the world". Sam said. Dean stepped on it.