15

(Y/n) POV

I cane out my room for the second time this week. I checked the right corner then the left, I let out a sigh. My brothers no where is sight, I walked and then was grabbed. "Well ain't this about ass". I said. "You've been in your room a lot lately". Sam said. "Yeah, you been acting weird and in this life nobody should be acting suspicious". Dear said. "I'm not acting suspicious". I said. "Yeah because you check around the corners every damn day, now cut the crap". Dean said. "Do you really wanna know why I'm avoiding you guys"? I asked. "Yes, please". Sam said. "Im on my period". I said bluntly lying threw my teeth.

"That is not true, your monthly call doesn't come for another 2 weeks". Cas said. "Where the hell did you come from"!? I asked. "Heaven". Cas said. "And you just happened to track my periods"? I asked. "Yes, I wanted to know when you'll need to cuddle and eat". Cas said bluntly. Dean and Sam gave him a weird look. I don't know if that's sweet or weird. "Ok, what's the real reason"? Dam asked. "And I would be offended because you lied but honestly we are known for that". Dean said. "Ok, I've been doing some research and I found some tapes I know how to cure demons". I said. "How"? Sam said. "Well since you're going threw some stupid trials that I should have did, and it was one of them I just wanted to make sure this was legit and it real shit is". I said.

After the video.

"Ok, this what I need to do. But what demon should I do this to"? Sam asked. "Crowley". Dean and I both said. "I also looking for a way to kill Abaddon". I said. They looked at me. "But I think Crowley could help us on that to". They nodded. "You're doing good (Y/n)". Dean said. "But now take a break shorty, you earned it". Sam said.