32

(Y/n) POV

We made it back to the bunker, I was going to go straight to my room when Sam stopped. "You got into Harvard"? Sam asked leading me to sit down in the library, with Dean and Cas, I just looked at him. "Ok, when I finished high school, I got bored and applied to a couple colleges. One of the happen to be Harvard". I said. "Why didn't you go"? Cas asked. "I graduated from school to go back to school? Ill pass". I said. "(N/n), do you want to go"? Dean asked. "No! Can we not speak about this"? I asked. "(Y/n), we just want what's best for you". Cas said. "Whatever". I said. "Don't be like that (Y/n)". Dean said. "I'm leaving". I said. "You can't just leave every time you hear something you don't like". Cas said. "I mean hey, if anyone want to stop me you can try". I said. "Dean, I blame you for her violent side". Sam said. "Well she must get the constant leaving from someone, Sam". Dean shot back. "Ya know what I'll stay. Just because I need to relax and chill. Cause I'm acting like a real bitch, but I'm ignoring you guys". I said walking away.

Dean POV

After a while we heard t he shower running. "Man, I didn't think having a sister would be like this". I said. "Yeah, she's more secretive and emotionless as all of us put together". Sammy said. "She's not truly emotionless. I've seen a side of her that cries in her sleep". Cas said. We looked at him. "Have you been her dreams"? I asked. "Once I have, but that, that was the most stressful thing I've ever seen". Cas said. "What was it"? Sam asked. "It went as if she was in the bunker but everything was dark. She walked as if time had slowed down, she slowly went to Dean's room, tears down her face, but everything changed. She was now in a motel and it was a younger versions of you, Dean. And it was a 6 year old (Y/n), she was crying Dean you were 18, Sam was 14. Sam was sleep and Dean just came into the house saying bye to some girl. "What are you doing up"? Younger you said. "When's Daddy coming home"? She said asked. " I don't know (n/n)". You said. "I saw something under my bed". She said. "Lets take a look". You said Dean. "How is any of this disturbing? I think I even remember this". I said. "Well you checked under the bed and then turned around and (Y/n) w as covered in blood. And you went to wake up Sam but he was also covered in blood dead, then a demon came from put the closet smiling wildly, (Y/n) cried some more. "Dean! Sam!". She yelled. And the demon dragged her threw the floor. And the setting changed to hell she was the 18 again, and that's when the horrid screams we're heard, her screams. They would torture her. Burn her. I got weak, I couldn't look at all of that, I had to zap out". Cas finished.

"Oh, well now I see the disturbing parts". I said eyes widen. We heard the shower turn off (Y/n) came in, in a towel. She went over to the book shelves, taking out some of her girl lotion she hides from me, what? It smells good. "Yeah, put it somewhere ya know I won't look". I said. She rolled her eyes. "Where's my back bath robe"? She asked. "Remember we had used it to-". She cut Cas off. "I remember, choked that demon, I need a new one I don't like walking around in this". She said. Cas looked at her. "I think it looks good". Cas said. "Nope"! I yelled taking off my jacket and putting it over (Y/n). "Go put some damn clothes on". Sam said. "Duh, I ain't gonna walk around here naked". She said leaving. "Cas I need you to come here". She said. "I think the fuck not". I said. "Cas, can you please come get the money so you can get me another robe"? She asked. Cas nodded and got up. "You two need some Jesus". She said. Sam and I pulled out shirt down to show are tattoos. "He can't get us". I said. She rolled her eyes and left.