28

(Y/n) POV

I sighed, then I jumped there was a knock on the bunker door. I opened it and saw a baby. I screamed louder than anything. I must have scared the hell out of Sam, Dean, and Cas cause they were running to me. "Is it a Demon"!? I heard Dean yell, not paying attention to the baby. "N-no worse". I said. "What"!? Sam yelled taking his knife bout. I pointed to the baby they followed my finger. "A infant"? Cas asked. Dean and Sam looked at me stunned. The baby looked like me. Dean was gonna pass out. "I swear it's not mine. I'm on the pill, I'm still virgin". I said. It cried, I backed up. "Ok you guys I'm out I'm not solving this one. I don't do kids peace out". I said.

Dean picked it up. "Is it a girl or a boy"? Sam asked. Dean checked. "Um... It's a girl". He said. She keep crying. "Sammy take her". Dean said. Sam took her and she cried worse. "Um... Cas". Sam said. Cas took her but she still cried. They all looked at me. "Man, that shit doesn't happen in real life. She's still gonna cry". I said. Taking her and she stopped crying. "Aww, you son of a bit-". Sam cut me off. "Don't". He said. "Ok. Since I can't kill you. And I don't know if this is a coincidence, but since we got to teach you both time be a little bitch like some people in this room. Let's go watch Mulan and Brave". I said. Sam and Dean looked offended. "Do you like coffee"? I asked her. "No"! Dean yelled. "What"? I asked. "You don't give a kid coffee". Sam said. "Um... I'm sorry were we raised the same way"? I asked. The baby grew into a kid now looking like a 13 year old version of myself. I dropped her, and looked at Sam and Dean who was shocked. "Ow. What the fuck bitch". She said. "Um.. First of all who you talking to like that"? I asked. "I'm talking yo ass". She said. "Was I this much of a bitch"? I asked. Sam looked away from me. "Still is". Dean said. "Cas have you any fucking idea what going on"? I asked. "It's a clone of you. It was made the angels to stop me". He said. "Oh, ok". I said. "Yo this place dope as fuck". She said. "On the real tho". I said.

"Straight gangster". She said. "Right". I said. We both looked at each other. "Aye". We both said. Sam and Dean sighed. "Oh god more street talk". Sam said. "Why you gotta do us like that Sammy"? I asked. "So Cas how do we get rid of her". I whispered. Cas stabbed her and she disappeared. "Damn, Cas I didn't mean now". I said. "I know. But once it reached the same age as you. It would kill us". Cas said. "Oh, then it's legit". I said.