30

(Y/n) POV

"So let me get this straight. You saw a ghost in a public shower. And it touched you then you heard a camera flash"? I asked. The woman nodded I looked at Sam, Dean,  and Cas. "I'm sorry I gotta say something. Why the fuck would someone use a public shower"!? I yelled. "It was a long run. And who did you say you guys we're again"? She asked. Sam and Dean took over. "We're FBI". Sam said jestering to Dean and himself. "And they're journalist". Dean said. "We write about supernatural encounters". Cas said. The woman nodded. We left out the dinner. "Ok, so obviously it some horny pervy teen that's doing that. God I thought porn was enough". I said. "Eh". Dean said.

We all walked into a Chinese  restaurant. It had a wishing well, I got out a coin. "Like a good neighbor state farm is there. With (favorite/male/ celebrity)  holding a puppy". I said jokingly throwing the coin in. "Anyone order a puppy"? A voice said coming into the restaurant. My eyes widen. "Oh, fucking shit. I love this". I said, I took the puppy and gave (favorite/male/celebrity) a hug. Cas came in between us. I pouted and the he left. I hugged the puppy. "You know you can't keep that right"? Dean asked. "I know". I said sadly. "So now we have to look for the guy that threw it in first". Sam said. "Yeah, ok". I said.

"Angel put the puppy down before it bites you. You know these wishes backfire". Cas said. "Ok". I sat him down and he ran off. We made our way to the motels. I sat down on a bed and lied so my head was hang over from the side as Sam, Dean, and Cas talked. Cas looked my way, and smiled. "What are you doing little bee"? Cas asked. I flipped off the bed landed on my feel gymnastics really paid off as a kid. Cas looked at me weirdly, as I did a back bend his face turned red I quickly flipped and went to touch his head, he backed away from me. Cas left quickly, I turned to Sam and Dean. "Is he ok? Angels don't get sick, right"? I asked. "No, put they do get something else". Dean said.

"Ew". I said. "He is a male". Dean said. "Whatever. I got to stretch". I said. "Dad shouldn't have enrolled you in gymnastics". Sam said. "Why cause I much more flexible and agile then the two of you"? I said hitting a spilt then quickly getting back up hitting a back flip. "Yeah ok, show off". Dean said. Cas came back, I was standing on my hands then stood on one hand and flipped. "What's up Cas"? I asked. "The sky, Heaven, solar system". He said. "No with you, why did you leave"? He said. "I fill like we should discuss this in private". Cas said. "Don't be in a bed room when you to discuss that". Dean said. "Dean if I wanna fuck Cas I'mma fuck". I said. Sam and Cas were shook and Dean was stunned. "(Y/n) that's discussing". Dean said. "I don't say anything to you when you used to have me and Sammy in another motel for a night with some fugly looking girl". I said.

"She got a point". Sam said. "I'm surprised you don't have any STD's Dean". I said.