33

Cas's POV

I walked into the bedroom with (Y/n), she gave me her money. "Cas can you get me some cake, (f/c/f) please"? She asked. "No problem angel". I told her. She kissed my cheek and left to the bathroom. I walked out with the money. "Cas we're coming to, we can take (Y/n) car. I just want to piss her off". Dean said. He grabbed (Y/n) car keys and we out to her car. Dean walked around it studying it. He then got in and started it up. Sam got in and so did I. "Let's see what music she's got". Dean said. "The boys are back in town, eye of the tiger, oh, here". Dean said popping the music in. "Hey Jude"? Sam asked. "I mean she has it". Dean said driving off.

We made it to a store. I walked up to a rack of bath robes and got (f/c) one. I looked for (F/c/f) I couldn't find it. I walked up to an employee. "Do you have (f/c/f) type cake"? I asked. "No we just ran out". I grabbed the man's collar and pulled him to me. "I NEED that peculiar cake". I said. Sam and Dean pulled me off of him. He ran to the back. "Damn it Cas"! Dean said. "What? I just stating that I need that came for my little angel". I said confused. "Cas you can't just go around threatening people". Sam said. the employee came out with the cake and shakily handed it to me. Sam and Dean looked surprised. I walked up and paid for the things and I got back in car followed by Sam and Dean. We made it back to the bunker and smelled food. "She's cooking"! Dean said happily going into the kitchen. Sam and I followed. "What you cooking, sis"? Dean asked. "I hamburgers". She said.

Sam, Dean, and I sat down. "Done"! She said handing them there plates, then me mines. "Oh, god I love you". Dean said. "You talking to me or the burger"? I asked Dean. "Both". Dean said, taking a bite out of the burger. I gave (Y/n) her bag of stuff. "Thanks baby". She said to me kissing me. "I'm eating"! Dean said. She laughed then went to go put the bag up and came back in to eat. "Sammy, you're turn to do dishes". Dean said. "Naw, I'll do it". (Y/n) said. We all looked at her Dean pulled out his knife. "Who the fuck are, and where's my sister"? Dean said. "Dean"! I yelled "What the fuck Dean it's me"! She yelled. "Is this food poison? Did she poison the food"? Dean asked us. "(Y/n), did you poison the food"? Sam asked. "No, damn. I can't be nice shit"!? She yelled. Dean put his knife up. "Sorry". Dean said. "She slapped him up side the head". And got up to wash dishes. Sam and Dean left. I stayed. "Angel, why are you being nice"? I asked. "A hot shower does a lot". She said.