29

(Y/n) POV

"Sammy I love you". I said. "Yeah, sure what do you want"?  He asked flipping threw a book. "I do love you". I said pouting. "I know. Love you to little sis. Now what you want"? He asked. "I'm bored". I said. "Ok and"? He asked. "And... I want to braid the mooses hair". I said. "Hell no". He said. "Please. You love me right"? I asked. "Yeah but-". I cut him off. "So you don't love me". I cried. Sam's got a reminder on his phone, his face paled and he smiled at me. "Come on (Y/n) stop crying. You can play in my hair. You can't braid so I don't know why you'll ask that". Sam said. I smiled.

Dean ran in. "Sam! Sam! The devils on her period that waterfalls are unleashed"!! Dean yelled. And then stopped in his tracks when he saw me.  "Sorry! Sorry. Don't cry or anything. I love you"! He said. "Love you to Dean". I said. Dean looked at me playing in Sam's hair and laughed. "Aww. Sammy you look adorable". Dena said taking a picture. "Dean"! Sam yelled. He sighed. Cas came in and looked at the three of us. "I believe I should go and get chocolate, ice cream, and (f/f)"? Cas asked. "I love you so much"! I yelled. "Dean! I just found a case. People seem to be getting there wishes to come true". Sam said. "Like the well"?  Dean asked. "I don't think so". Sam said. "Let's go and whatever you do don't ask for anything to eat". Dean said cringing.

We all left to the Impala. "Aye on the real tho. I'm gonna wish for (Favorite/male/celebrity)"! I said. "Please don't". Dean said. "Yeah, really don't". Sam said. "My father don't". Cas said. "Totally gonna do it". I said. "Agh"! They all groaned. "Cas, what will you wish for"? I asked. "I see no need to wish for anything if its going to be bad and disappear. Once we find the person who first threw it in". Cas said. "Yeah but theoretically speaking"? I asked. "I would wish for my wings to be full again, and for heaven not to hate me". He said. Anime tears crying right now on the inside. Sam and Dean looked at us from the seat. I hugged Cas. "At least you have us, Cas". I said. "Yeah man, your a Winchester. Dating our sister or not". Dean said. "And you know we Winchester's always stick together". Sam said. Cas smiled at us, then kissed my forehead.