Ricky then asked me in his deep husky voice.

Ricky: Why aren't you dressed yet?
Me: I wanted to pack first and then get washed and dressed.
Ricky: Well hurry up we need to be there.
Me: Ard I got it. I finished packing and got some clothes out and
Went into the bathroom.

💣RICKY'S POV💣

I finished packing my suitcase and other stuff but my head was still filled with one emotion. I was angry. Those sons of bitches had the right to go into my territory and kill my uncle. My family. Rynello's got balls I'll give him that but he doesn't know what coming to him. Him and his allies. I then turned around to see eva come out of the bathroom. I Licked my lips just looking at her. The towel is wrapped around her hugging her perky breast and thick thighs. She then went to the bed and took off the towel, now I'm looking at her curvy naked body. It's official. I'm now hard. Really hard. Her body got really curvier from having the kids. Breast got bigger and perky, her ass got more fatter, and her thighs thicker. I'm so glad I hit and wifed that. I was never thirsty for any girl until I met eva. When I first saw eva that was when I realized what falling in love really is. I watched put on her black lace panties and bra on that squished her breast, ass, and thighs together. She then put on some ripped jeans. That showed a v line of her thighs, a fishnet like shirt with a black crop top showing her breast, hoop earrings, black heels, and the necklace I gave her for her birthday.

 That showed a v line of her thighs, a fishnet like shirt with a black crop top showing her breast, hoop earrings, black heels, and the necklace I gave her for her birthday

Her hair was done in a long puffy hairstyle and her makeup was on piont. I then said with a tone filled with anger.
Me: Where do you think you're going dressed like that?
Eva: Are you kidding me ricky?!
Me: I never kid about my wife wearing shit like this. Go change.
Eva: Ricky I'm not changing. Besides I've gotta go check on the kids.
Me: I'll do that. You go change. Now.
Eva: No. Look no guy but you can't have me either way. They can look but they can't touch.
Me: I want them do neither. So go change.
Eva: Why do you care? You never cared before when I went out before so why now.
Me: You did this before?! What the hell eva?!
Cece then came into the room and said with her cute little voice.
Cece: Mommy, daddy why are yelwing at eachothur?
I then picked he up and said with a smile on my face.
Me: Nothing gongzhu. Just adult stuff. (chinese: princess)
She then nodded her head and layed on my shoulder. My gongzhu is a daddy's girl witch I love about her. She's has my eyes along with my nose, lips, and ears. Whlie she has Evangeline's smile, eye color, hair texture and her angelic personality. For me Being a father was a happy day for me. I always wanted children but not at the age of 19. Eva was pregnant with cece at 18 while I was 19. Me and eva are only one year apart and I'm the youngest child in my family that runs the family gang while my older brother runs the family business. The chang family owns 3 businesses in the U.S. in California,China, and france in paris. The gangs are also there too so I got the U.S. business and gang. Eva then went came back into the room with jr. In her arms. We then went down the stairs and i called the maids to grab our bags. The driver opened the limo and I got into the limo with cece still in my arms while eva is out the limo with jr. I then said with an annoyed tone.
Me: Why aren't you getting in eva?
Eva: You know I don't allow the kids in limos ricky.
Me: Eva just get in.
Eva: Fuck. No. I'll just use the car.
I then put cece in her car seat and got out the limo. I hate it when she acts likes this. I really do. I then grabbed her arm tight in my hand while grabbing jr with the other. I then dragged her into the limo and fell into the seat i crawled into the limo and sat down comfortably. She then said with a pissed off attitude.
Eva: Really dickhead? Really?!
Me: Yes really. Now shut the fuck up and keep your ass in the seat! Don't fucking try me eva!
She then turned around and looked at her phone. Good girl.
Me: To the airport travis. I said in a stern voice.
Travis: Right boss.
He then began to drive and we now are headed to the airport.