Curse of the moon

So this is my first story so please don't judge and comment if you like the first chapter so I know to continue the story.

Prologue

****

I could smell it and taste it through my nose. It's possibly the worst smell ever, because if I really stopped to smell the air I could pick out a slight metallic taste running through my mouth.

But I couldn't wanna know why because I'm running for my life.

All around my people are screaming,shooting, at the thing that eating my little sister alive.

"Toby!!!!! H...Help  m...me p..p..please!!!"hearing my sister's screams I woke with a jolt.

I realized that the smells in the dream were real, but my sister's screaming was not. Only because the death of my hole family happens about a few years.

After I stopped remembering that horrible memory, I get real because when I looked down at my self to see my torso was covered in blood. My foster family's blood.

The only thing I can do was call the cops and run for my life.

While being on the run for over two years I made rules so I don't get caught. But after six months there was more I needed to survive because now I'm being shot at, trapped all the time, and finally which is strange I am now a mass murderer.