"Yeah, I know." Mamé gave her a small smile.

"Well Yatta, thank you for coming out here and supporting me. I really appreciate it." She turned from me to Mamé. "Hopefully I'll be seeing you again! Maybe you can model in one of my shoots, pretty. If that's okay with your husband."

"As long as she fully clothed, it's fine by me." I spoke and Mamé shook her head.

"It was nice meeting you, Stunna."

"You too, Mamé." She spoke before walking off.

"She's cute." Mamé spoke after some silence.

"But you cuter, wassup wit you?" I pulled her closer to me by her waist.

"Nothing really, I just had time on my hands since the kids are with your dad, so I decided to come by and check on my baby." She spoke while I sat down on the couch, pulling her down on my lap.

"Mhm, and you brought me food? What you want?" I eyed her and she laughed.

"What makes you think that I want something from you? You be buying me shit, and I never ask questions." She watched as I opened up my food.

"That's 'cause I like spoilin yo lil cute ass." I kissed her cheek and dug in. "Eat some."

"I'm good, I already ate before I got here." She responded, but I shook my head.

"Eat."

"No." She laughed. "Let me feed you."

"I ain't no lil nigga." I smacked my lips, but she picked up my fork anyway and picked some chicken up to feed me. I let her slide with one, then forced a piece of chicken in her mouth, before taking my fork back and feeding myself.

"Ima get going now, so I can go home and sleep. I'm going out with Siya and Jas later on tonight for dinner." She stood up.

"Damn, alright. I'll see you later then." I gave her another kiss. She picked up her purse, and waved bye before heading out.

After finishing up my food, Stunna took a seat next to me. I looked up from my phone, wondering what she wanted.

"Wassup?"

"So when we gon get in the studio again and do a song, together."

"Whenever you ready, shorty. Ion usually be making music wit females though, so you better be ready to be talkin bout some hood shit."

"Boy, that's all I know. What you think I be rappin 'bout?" She asked.

"Mostly bout how sum bitch can't fuck wit you, but I ain't writing no songs speaking on no female."

"Yea, you just be writing songs 'bout shooting niggas and shit." She laughed. "You ever write about your wife?"

"Why you askin?"

"Just because, I don't know. I just wanna know."

"Nah, I tried before, but it don't sound right. You gotta be one of them auto tune niggas to do allat, or a singin nigga. I tried singing to her though, I ain't even bad." I gassed myself up.

"Awww, you sing? I wish a nigga would sing to me, it's a wrap!" She smiled. "Sing sum to me."

"Hell nah." I shook my head. "Mamé the only person that heard my voice go all high and shit-"

"Sing!" She whined but I continued to shake my head.

"Come on." Her hand landed on my thigh. "Sing me a lil sum."

"Nah." I quickly stood up and threw my empty tray of food away. I didn't understand why she was so touchy, but it was irritating me.

"Boy, if you don't just start singin." She stood in front of me, scooting up closer.

"Back up, dawg. You being hella touchy today. You ain't just see my wife?" I spoke, letting my frustration be known.

"Oh, my fault." She stepped back. "I ain't mean to do allat."

I shook my head. "Anyway, Im finna roll out. Ion think I need to be here any longer." I spoke. I didn't even wait for a response before I was out the door.

_______

"You been out for hellas, what y'all do?" I spoke to Mamé as she finally got in bed. It was going on 12, and Mamé knows I don't like her out late like this.

"We went to eat, then stopped by one of my college friends birthday parties. I lost track of time, sorry baby." She laid in bed and gave me a kiss.

"Yea, ight. I called yo ass too, and you ain't even answer."

"I didn't even get a call." She moved closer to me.

"But I did call you."

"Okay, congrats. I'm going to sleep."

After she turn off the lights, I didn't even close my eyes for a second before my phone vibrated. I picked it up, and looked at the screen to see that I had gotten a dm from Stunna.

StunnaGirl: I hope you not still mad 🙄😒.

I responded and asked her why I would be mad, before Mamé spoke.

"Who's that?"

"Tiggz, just being dumb." I responded to her next message, before locking my phone.

StunnaGirl: Alright then let's link tomorrow?

StunnaGirl: Money moves 😏

OfficialYatta: Inna stu?

StunnaGirl: Yes, we gotta collab fr 👀

OfficialYatta: Fashoo 💯

I locked my phone again, and set it down on the nightstand, closing my eyes to finally get some sleep.

________

Sum light 🤷🏽‍♀️

Guess who's going back to Belize in December 🤪. I can't wait, I haven't seen my family out there in forever, but my daddy goes back damn near every other month & never takes me 🙄.

What y'all think about Stunna? Y'all think she gon be a problem? 🤔