But not all monster's could be changed so easily. 

Powers/Abilities:

Spell Casting: Be able to work magic through the recitation of incantations. Spells can produce a wide variety of effects, both harmful and helpful. They can produce physical changes in a person or object. Therefore, they can also have profound mental effects such as altering memory, manipulating emotions, or causing magical compulsion (forcing them to speak truthfully). Spells can manipulate other kinds of magic, such as binding (preventing the use of) a witch's powers, transferring powers between individuals, breaking magical barriers, or lifting curses.

Channelling: This is a power that allow witches to draw extra power from nature or an element to boost their magic. Thus, allows users to harness energies in their surroundings to perform greater magical feats, and be able to cast stronger spells beyond that which one is usually able to accomplish solely on their own. Energy can be draw from numerous things such as other witches, the elements and a celestial event such as a Full Moon, The Sun, Eclipses, Comets.

Telekinesis: This is an ability of a witch, this allows them to move objects with their mind through force of will. Commonly used to bring objects to them or create a massive force to push people away. More adept users can easily snap bones or inflict wounds upon their victims.

Pain Infliction: This is an ability of a witch, this allows them to inflict great pain onto a person by causing their blood vessels to burst and thus giving them multiple aneurysms.

Element Control: Allows a witch to change, control or manipulate the elements of air, fire, water and earth.

Divination: Allows a witch to gain insight on the future, the present or the past. 

Immortality: When turned, the person stops aging. Upon their transition, vampires become immune to all conventional illness, diseases, viruses and infections. 

Healing Factor: Vampires are able to regenerate from any damage sustained on their bodies, but will still feel the pain of the wound before it heals. Vampires can snap their bones back into place after they have been broken. 

Super Strength: Allows vampires to be much stronger than humans, and they are able to grow their strength as they grow older. Werewolves in their human form are over powered by the vampires, meaning they can take them down. 

Super Speed: Vampires are much faster humans, werewolves, and other supernatural creatures. Vampires can accelerate their movement to cover short distances in an instant, usually faster than the human eye can see. However, when running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion allowing them to appear or vanish quickly and quietly. Like their strength, their speed also increases with age. 

Super Agility: Vampires possess super-human agility. They have shown that they can move quickly, jump very high, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. They can jump with their super speed too. This ability also increases with age. 

Super Senses: Vampires have extremely keen of senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste that far exceed those of humans and werewolves. They can hear whispered conversations, even ones in far of buildings and on phones, though most vampires typically learn how to tune out most ambient noises when it's not necessary to hear them. These senses improve with their growth or strength, age, and experience. 

Super Durability: Vampires can take a great amount of physical damage without being slowed down. Even vampires who have been shot with bullets, have been seen to continue to fight. Vampires can also still be stunned and dazed but strikes and trauma, though their tolerance for it will increase as they get older.