Chapter 14

Why

That the question i still ask my self. From all the people i could have been stuck with it has to be Alejandro.

We all follow our team leader to our cabin. It wasn't to far from the main camp building so it wasn't much of a walk. I stood way in the back so that Alejandro and I didn't even see each other. I knew sooner or later we would have to see and talk to each other but I still would try my best to avoid him.

***

" ok.. Now the goal is for you all to have fun. At 2:30 we will start the dodge ball challenge for any team who needs extra points or who just wants to play" One of the camp instructors called out. Right after they open doors to a giant room full of trampolines. Anna a girl who if had met the first day of camp grabbed hold of my hand pulling me to the trampoline rings.

" jump" she laughed as she started jumping her self. Soon after I join in. Every thing was fine Anna and I joined in on some games that were available.

" here comes trouble!" She sighted

" what?"

" a- whole is coming over"

" just pretend he's not there he'll go away."

I go back to trying to teach Anna how to master the flip on a trampoline.

" you have to jump higher then that Anna !!!" I yell at her from below.

" yea like this Annie!" I turn to where Alejandro jumped a did a flip.

" no one was talking to you" I fold my arms in front of me.

" your just jealous you can't flip as good as me." He flipped again

" ha keep telling your self that."

" yea she's better then you she can do a back flip!" Anna shouted. I turn and pull her by her arm.

" what the hell..! "

" what?"

" I can't do that!"

" oh"

I was gonna get creamed. I took some gymnastic classes for a while but I was never actually good!

" what to chicken" Alejandro mocked behind use.

" I don't need to show you anything" I walk away with Anna.

***

Finally the last day of camp. Anna and some other friends I made were waiting for me at the canine door. I shove the last of my things in my bag and run out. We all walk quietly to the main camp building. In side we all hugged and goodbyed each other.

" Alex!" Anna ran and hugged me handing me a napkin with her phone number

" call me!" She then ran back to a red car.

After her a couple other friends came to say goodbye.

" see you soon dimples!" Eliot shouted as he raced to him ride home. I smile a wave back

Aside from Alejandro being here I can say that this camp was fun.

" Alex cars here!!" My younger brother yells as I make my way to his voice. As I got to my brother I stopped. A white Honda only meant one thing. Jack was visiting.

***