Chapter 3

im in the forest surrounded by nature. Birds sing behind me. I take in the scent of the wind and the trees. I wonder around looking for another person. I yell but all I hear is the sound of my own voice echo against the never ending forest. I soon began to run out of being frighten by a loud creepy laughing that vibrated in my ears. I drop on my knees holding my hands hard against me ear to block the sound. I then shut my eyes. When the laughter stoped . I open my sealed eyes. I was now in a thrift shop. Everything was magnified. The Selves we 10x bigger then a normal human hight. Behind me was a man who dressed in a Indiana Jones costume folowed me. I look at the shelves full of broken toys. Dolls with no heads. Papers with symbols I didn't recognized, books written on and ripped into shreds. I slowly walk deeper into the thrift shop. As we pass a racket of clothes a little girl with a dotten electric blue dress stood behind it. Her back. Her jet black hair cascade down her back. That lace of her dress hanged undone on the graveled floor. Quietly I walk in front of her. Her hair covered her face. She held a giraffe covered in stains against her chest. I bend down to see if i could catch a slice nof her face. Her skin was pale to pale for a human being.

" You lost?" I speak in a childish voice.

" Go away. .. before he sees you." she firmly said.

" come on ill help you find a way out." my voice was shaken. I didn't bother to ask who. I knew she ment the man who laughed a creep laugh.

" Leave or HE'LL catch u... and then hell smash you...and EAT YOU !!!!!! The small girls voice began intimidating. She she spoke in rhymes, although the one she repeated the most was the one were she warned me waht he'll do. From the distance I hear a metallic door open and shut causing a loud boom to echo throw put the building. Distracted lokking at the direction from were the door opened and closed I then take notice that the little girls rhyme had stopped. I focused my attention back to the girl in front of me. Her giraffe was on the floor.

" I warned you!!!" Her head was lifted pushing her head back. Reveling a face with no actual face. She smiled at me with her enormous mouth which had been ripped so that her mouth began and end at her jaw line. Her eyes were like dark tunnels and so was her nose. From the exterior of her eyes pitch black blood oozed out. I stood paralyzed. I dont know in what moment, but I soon found my self running. From then small gaps on the shelves I see the girls run after me as more blood dripped out her mouth and inverted eyes. I suddenly am pulled to the side. My mouth covered I yelp I turn to find the man dressed as Indian Jones. He points at a red door that layed flat on the floor. With out question I open it and hop in. I then drop to a black and white paint floor the same pattern as a chest board. It soon begans to move, and the creepy laugh begins once again. I Cover my ears as the chest pattern floor starts to move wave like. I but pressure as the laughter increased. Then In a unexpected stop I drop on the floor, landing on my bottom. The laughter stops. uncovering my ears a loud speaker sound rings. Form it came a childish creppy voice.

" YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTEN... YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTEN... NO PREPER TO DIE.!!" The waves started again which thn turned in to water swirling around creating a whole at the very bottom. I began to scream for my life, And then I remembered something, something that I should have took notice of from the very beginning.

IM DREAMING.....

I tightly close my eyes.

" wake up..... Alex....wake up!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!!

I feel my watery eyes open as I lyed now wide awake in bed. I look up at the roof above me and then at my alarm clock.

3:40

I silently cry in frustration. Every nightmare always end at the exact time. I still yet to find out why, but it drives me crazy.