Past

(Still flashback)
"Hello little one, you must be Firea." Said the first princess Ursa.(I think that's what she was before becoming queen)
"Yes your majesty." I bowed.
"There's no need for that dear. Why don't you meat the rest of the family." The princess took my hand and helped me up. She didn't look remotely concerned that I was of a lower class.

She led me down the hall, and into the royal garden. There I saw the young prince, a girl who was around 9 or 8, the young princess, And an old man, the next in line for the throne.
"Firea, this is my son Zuko, daughter Azula, and there uncle Irou. My husband is in the meeting with Zhou." Her majesty said.
I got in one knee and bowed.

"You don't need to bow you know." The prince told me. It happens again, I was told not to bow?!
"Why don't you tell us about yourself Firea." Prince Irou said.
Why would they want to know about me?
"My name is Firea, I am Zhou's personal Assassin for the Fire Nation's benefit." They all looked at me weirdly. Than the young princess began to laugh and point at me.

"Azusa! Stop that!" The princess told her.
"But mama! It's funny!"
"Your being rude." the prince said.

(Zhou' POV)
"As punishment for your failures I will confiscate your weapon until you can prove you to me."
'What! How could they do this to me! I'm the one who captured her so she is my weapon!' I thought.
"She will be staying here with my daughter-in law." You are dismissed. The high prince snickered as I left the room.

'Where is that girl!' I turn around to see her with the royal family.
"Assassin!" I shout. She stopped what she was doing and ran over.
"Sir." She bowed down.

(Zuko's pov)
She just ran over and bowed.
"I will be leaving for a while, you will be in the care of the high princess. Show her all the respect and obedience you show me. Show her you deserve to live." Zhou said.
"Yes sir." Firea saluted.
"Get up!" Zhou kicked her hard in the stomach, causing her to cough up blood.

"You can't kick her like that!" I shout.
"I can do what I want!"
"No you can't actually." Father came into the garden.
"Last I heard she was with me and the royal family." He said.
"I'll be back!" Zhou shouted, as he stormed out of the room.
"Are you ok?"Mother asked her.
"It's fine." Firea wipes the blood of her face.
"I'm used to it."