Alex

"Hug? What's that? I asked them."
(Aang's POV)

She doesn't know what a hug is! I was raised by monks but I still know what a hug is.
(Firea's pov)

"What are you so worried about?" I asked.
"We just want to know more about you. We hardly know your name!" Sokka said.
"What do you want to know about me?"
(Flash back)
(Firea's POV)

"Mom, I a monster?" A young Firea looks in her mothers eyes with fear. She protectively held my baby brother away from me.
"Stay away from us! You demon!" She yelled and threw anything she could get her hands on at me. Brother was crying, mother was screaming, as blue flames burned her, the first time my flames where hot. I snatched brother out of her arms.

Fire Nation ships were outside of Water Tribe gates as we prepared for the trade.
"It's ok Alex, I've got you." I whispered into brothers ear.
"Know one will hurt you as long as I'm here."
The door busted open. Fire Nation soldiers stormed the room.
"Your coming with us kid." One of them said.
"No! I'm not leaving Alex!" I yelled grabbing the infant and preparing for a fight.

Than the Chief walked in.
"We are making a trade with the Fire Nation. You, for a promise to leave The Water Tribe alone." Chief told me.
"What? They won't attack us? Who's to say they won't attack any way!" "In war we have to do what we must to survive! This is not your choice." Soldiers grabbed my arms, binding them behind my back. The dragged me away.

Away from my home,
Away from my dead mother,
And away from Alex.
I never smiled again.