Blue fire not so hot

As my blue flames burn the avatar I could see the fear in the princesses eyes, the look of victory on Zhous Face. The disappointment on Irous, and on Zuko what in the fire nation is she doing! It didn't make sense to me.

"Ahhhhhh!" The avatar screamed.
"Aang! No!" Screamed water tribe girl who had woke up. I think she thought I was burning him, which it wasn't.
"You're killing him!" She yelled at me. She began to try to put out the fire but it was pointless.
"Why! Why won't your flames go out!" She shrieked as she hit me with ice.
"Stop it water tribe! I am bringing him out of the spirit world!"
"What!"

"What!!!" Zhou yelled and struck me across the face.
"I just stepped back if I were you." I told the rest of them.
"You think I'm afraid if you assassin! I made you who you are!"
It was his time, I could see it with my redeye. I blasted fire at him creating a ring around us.

"Water tribe take the avatar!" I tossed him over the fire and he began to come too.
"Katara? What happened? And why is there a blue fire?" The avatar asked water tribe.
"That assassin girl from the fire nation, that we were warned about is fighting admiral Zhou!" Water tribe said stunned.
"Wait she turn on the fire nation!" The avatar said disbelief.
"Yeah!"

"Avatar!" Zuko yelled. We'd forgotten about him.
"Prince Zuko , Please don't fight them yet. I want to see how the match ends!" Irou said excited.
Back in the arena I could see Zhou was mad.
"There's no point in calling you assassin anymore, so Firea, I challenge you to an Agni ki!"