Dark Fantasies

Sapphire

Have you ever been face to face with someone whom triggered something deep within you? That just the thought of their darkest secrets...desires made you want to yearn for more. What's behind the mask that you're hiding from me, Mister...

"Well hello, I'm Ms. Valentine, your new psychiatrist in this facility. I'll be helping you cope with any issues or if you simply need someone to talk to."

Mr. Snead just stood there smirking the whole time. Was it something I had said? I began to clear my throat and straighten myself out. I gotta continue to carry myself in a authoritative manner and then maybe I'll be taken seriously.

He does the unexpected and grabs my hand to kiss it. I pull my hand back in disgust...why would he do that?

"I guess you didn't like my gesture, Sapphire."

How does he know my fucking name?

"I suggest you address me as Ms. Valentine and nothing more. Also, I want you to keep it professional...I'm not the type of woman to accept any form of disrespect," I spitted out like venom in his direction. The look on his face was of pure amusement as I'm sure he's taking me as a joke. Where is the eye roll emoji when you need it?

"Well, Ms. Valentine...are you always so high and mighty? Jack had his arms crossed over his chest with the most satisfying look that would make your blood boil. "I'm sure I can get you to call me by my first name in more ways than one," he said in almost a whisper that only I could hear. My face was flushed as in the pit of my stomach, I knew he could hold so much power over me with just his touch.

I won't let his ass figure it out. Not one ounce of satisfaction...

"Well, you guys seem to be acquainted now, Ms. Valentine, let me show you around your new work place." Mr. Bridgewater gestured me out of the way towards the front door. Jack looked as if he wanted to say more but kept it to himself. Everyone walked outside as Ron got ready to lead Jack back towards population.

I had to get one last look at him before he left...I took a deep breath as I mentally prepared myself for the unwanted thoughts of Him to corrupt my mind.

Jack

I spent most of my days before coming here looking over her file.

Sapphire Valentine

Such a fine specimen. Boss warned me of her mysterious nature and how she always give off "good girl" vibes. But, there's something about her, I can't quite put my finger on it. The instant connection I felt with her was so alarming. How can I, a man of little to no feelings of anyone but himself like another human?

Ron has been talking to me non-stop as he escorted me back to my cell. I'm sure he's gonna go off on me in minute.

"Jack...Jack, did you hear anything that I just said?" Ron had his face scrunched up and eyes glaring in my direction. All I could do was let out an obnoxious, damn near embarrassing laugh as his face changed in repulse.

"Your attitude has turned for the better since you've encountered that woman. Everything down to your body language has changed with such a short time in meeting her. You know I'm trained in reading people and you, my good man are smitten!"

Now, the look on my face is that of repulse as I can't believe...Ron...I let him of all people see what consumed my thoughts. Just laugh it off!

"Come on, you really think my attitude has changed because of her. I will tell you that if anything, she lit a spark in my dark thoughts. She has awoken such a beast within me that if you, the guards or Bridgewater weren't there...she would've been MINE."