Chapter 13: Good News

[ Jessy's POV ]

I woke up early today so I decided to go down and bring my loptop, I turned on my loptop and ask the maid to make me coffee.

I sign in my account and I saw that JYP leave me a message I clicked it and it was a news for us girls!

"Jessy I send this letter to you because I would like you to be the leader of our new girl group and that includes Choonie, Yuri and ofcourse you!

I would like the three of you to go here today and see the schedules of your practices. I hope you three will make a big blast on your debut day!!

Practice hard to make your performance best and I wish you three goodluck!! see you later~

-JYP"

I was so excited that I wanna scream!!

I dance a little bit when someone talk and I accidentally spill my coffee, It was Youngjae.

Youngjae: Did I scare you?! I didn't know you also wake up early.

Me: A-aniyo, Oppa!! I have a good news, Me and the girls are debuting soon!!!

I was so happy that I didn't know that I hugged Youngjae. I feel his hands on my back and there was a short silence in the atmosphere.

I move back and look at him, I saw he was looking at me too I could feel that my cheeks are heating up.

Youngjae: You're cute when your blushing haha

Me: ah! stop teasing me!!

Youngjae: I'm not teasing you, I'm just saying the truth...

I don't know what to say after what he said to me so I decided to clean the mess I make.

I pick up the pieces of the glass (It fell and broke) and the point of the broken glass hit my thumb and some blood started going up.

"Ouch!!"

Youngjae: Hey don't pick the glass broken pieces anymore I'll ask someone to get it.

Me: a-arasso oppa...

He asked someone to clean the glass the he get some clean wet cloth and clean my wound.

Youngjae: Next time let other's do it okay...

Me: Ne oppa...

After that Youngjae looked at my email and he read the letter JYP sent me. He smiled and hugged me

Youngjae: You three are finally debuting!! congrats

Me: Thank you oppa!!

Youngjae: Well you better wake Choonie and Yuri up so that they can change and let's go.

I nodded and rush upstairs to wake Choknie and Yuri when I told them about the three of us debuting, they both screamed and rush to take a shower. I laughed and went to my room to change too!

after a few minutes~

"We're here!!!"

I'm so excited to meet JYP and look at our schedules. We'll work hard to make our fans love us more and ofcourse to make our families proud.

The boys went to the practice room while the three of us went to JYP's office. We knocked and saw JYP was waiting for us and smiled.

JYP: Come in girls!

Me, Choonie & Yuri: Annyeonghaseyo~

JYP: Please have a seat...

All of us seat and he handed us the schedules of our practice and the MV making. We all agreed and make sure that the schedule is right.

JYP: I'm afraid I never wrote this on the letter/email I've send you...

Me: Is there something wrong?!

JYP: Nothing's wrong its just that I planned to make a new girl group consisting of 4 members I'm sorry I didn't tell you...

Me: Oh its okay but who is the other member since were only three here?!

JYP: She's not here now but don't worry I told here everyrhing already and you'll meet her tomorrow...

Choonie: Oh okay then!! I can't wait!!

We bowed and went outside with a smile on our faces. We really are excited for our debut and the song.

I taught only the three of us are in the group but its okay only 1 will be added so its gonna be easy.

Yuri: Where are the boys?!

Choonie: They're at the practice room let's go~

We went upstairs to the practice room and we saw them eating. We greeted them and join them.

Youngjae: So what happened there leader?!

Me: Its good and we have a new member...

JB: How many?!

Me: Only 1

Mark: Wow congratulations to the three of you!! we should have a party or dinner...

Jackson: I've had enough of parties already, dinner will be nice...

Jr.: Speaking of dinner let's invite your brothers Choonie...

Choonie: oh right yeah sure I'll call them now.

While they were talking I called my mom and told her that I'm going to debut soon, She told me that she's so proud of me and I can't help but to cry.

Youngjae: Hey its okay...

Yuri: Your mom really loves you unnie.

Me: yeah and I miss her already

Yugyeom: Hey guys I bought-

We all turn around when we saw Yugyeom slipped on the floor and they all laugh hard. Yugyeom laughed and Yuri helped him, he bought us snacks and we all eat together and after that we went home.

We were surfing the net before we go out and ate our dinner when Choonie's phone rang...

Haii guys!!! U P D A T E ~ Who called on Choonie's phone?! anyways Happy Sunday guys thanks again for reading my fanfic(s) Sorry for the wrong grammars or errors ... xoxo♡