Chapter 9: First Kiss

[ Choonie's POV ]

*Ring Ring*

I woke up because I heard my phone ringing, I turned off the alarm and get out of my bed. Its still early and I can't sleep, I went downstairs to make some coffee.

"I can't sleep, could you stay here for a while then you can go when I fell asleep..."

I remember that I asked Mark to stay in my room for hours I think... Well it was kinda sweet when he started to comb my hair with his soft hands.

Wait what?! Did I just said "Sweet" ?! Am I really falling for him that hard?!

I started to drink my coffee fast and stand, I was shocked when I saw Mark was standing in front of me and the cup fell causing it to break.

He started to pick it up and I froze, I don't know what to do now because I was thinking of him earlier when he started popping out of nowhere in front of me.

Mark: Hey, are you okay?!

Me: I-I'm fine...

Mark: You looked pale, are you sick?!

I didn't know what to say next when he put his hands on my neck and then on my forehead. I was staring at his face while he's checking if I'm sick.

I think I'm gonna faint!!!

I kept screaming and screaming again and again on my mind. He started to get the medicine and some things. I was just staring at his back, he asked me to go upstairs and wait for him in my room. I nodded and went to my room immediately, I don't know what to do next so I lay on my bed and play Jiyeon and JB's "Together" (Dream High) on my ipod.

I was slowly falling asleep because of the song playing again and again that I forgot Mark was going here with the medicines. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Mark staring at me, I sit in my bed and take my medicine.

Me: Thanks for giving these medicine oppa...

Mark: You have to take care of yourself okay!?

Me: Okay oppa...

After a few minutes the whole room became quiet, I was looking at his eyes when he kissed me.

He kissed me ...

 His eyes were closed, so I closed mine too. My heart was beating fast and I can still hear the music playing.

"When we’re together when we’re together

Everything becomes alright, painful memories disappear

When we’re together when we’re together

I become happy again, without knowing, I put on a smile"

Our lips met this day, My first kiss is Mark! I never taught this will happened. Well like other people says "Expect the unexpected". I feel like one of my dreams came true.

After a few minutes, he break the kiss... our kiss. He smiled while facing the floor then he turned to me and kiss my forehead.

Mark: You have to rest now...

Me: O-Okay oppa but-

Mark: Let's talk about that when your already feeling better arasso?!

Me: Ne, arasso oppa...

Mark: Okay sleep now, I'll be here...

I nodded, He fixed my pillow and my blanket. I close my eyes while he's combing my hair and the song was still playing.