Chapter 3: Who is he?

[ Choonie's POV ]

"Choonie!!"

I heared Yuri screamed my name when some waiter bumped me hard and I fell but...

"Someone catches me!! Who is he??"

I realized that after he catch me and we both fell on the ground. I open my eyes and I saw his beautiful eyes, soft lips and his soft red hair. We both looked at each other a few seconds and then suddenly...

Yuri: Omygosh Choonie dear are you okay?

Jessy: What part of your body hurts?

Me: Its okay guys, I'm fine really thanks to that guy.

I pointed him and he looked at me and smiled. I heard Yuri scolded the waiter who bump me.

Me: Hey Yuri its okay, no need to scold him, he didn't mean it.

Yuri: Okay, I'm sorry for reacting so much and I'm sorry for scolding you in front of many people.

Waiter: Its okay ma'am, I understand your just worried.

We all ended good now... all I have to do is to say thank you to that boy who catch me.

I saw him talking with his friends. I walk in front of them and ofcourse they all looked at me. I'll use my eyesmile to make it looked better.

Me: Uh hmm Hi, Thank you for catching me earlier.

Him: Your welcome ms. uhhmm

Me: Kim Choon Hee but you can call me Chonnie for short.

We're both looking at each other's eyes that I can't say another word.

"Choonie ah we need to go!!"

I heared Jessy and Yuri called me so many times that I didn't hear them because I was staring to Him.

Him: I think your friends are calling you.

Me: Oh right! yeah I should go uhmm Annyeong.

I wave and he wave back giving me a smile. I ride the car last, Yuri and Jessy we're looking at me with a serious face.

Me: What guys? Is there a problem?

Jessy: You like that boy who catch you right?who is he again?

When Jessy say that I blushed, I'm worried that they saw it and it gave me goosebumps.

Yuri: aha! you like that boy haha I mean He's handsome alright and that means.... Love at first sight!!

These two kept teasing and teasing me all the way home. I told them that I forgot to ask his name...

Love at first sight? Is that even true?

I think they're just making it up... or maybe not

New Update ^^ Love at first sight it is ♥ thanks for reading, annyeong ^-^