Chapter 2: We're here!!

when the plane landed...

You three sit down inside the Incheon Airport and take a few pictures to post on FB.

[ Choonie's POV ]

"I'm here Korea!!" I scream inside  my head.

We're still here inside the Incheon Airport taking Selca hehehe...

I'm a bit tired and it looks like Yuri and Jessy wanted to stay here for a while I don't know why...

Me: Hey guys I'm a bit tired I wanna go home now, but before that lets eat something first!! I'm hungry!!

Yuri and Jessy agreed and I call the driver to pick us three at the airport (your rich remember ^^)

At last, I've found the best and expensive restaurant in korea that your friends also like.The waiter approached our table and ask for our orders.

After few minutes the orders were here when some girls were standing outside the restaurant holding their camera and the three of us were curious.

Jessy: What's happening? Is there an actor or something?

Yuri: I'm not sure... since we're in the best restaurant here in korea, I'm pretty sure they're fans and I'm sure there is someone famous or whatever is inside here the restaurant

We just ignored it and started eating because we're really hungry.

●••●••●••●••●

Mark's POV

Woah so many fans already!!

We just got here at the restaurant when we saw many fans gathering in front of the restaurant's main door and windows.

Me: Hey, how do we get out of here?I mean it's crowded outside?

JB: Relax Mark hyung, I'm pretty sure they'll give us a way when we go out of this restaurant.

BamBam: Let's eat first hyung! I'm starving.

We all laughed when BamBam started saying he's hungry. The food's not here yet so I started looking inside the restaurant when I heared someone laughing. I was curious because the girl's laugh is different from other girls.

The table goes like this :

The girls | Us (GOT7) | Reserved

■  | ■■■■ | ■■■

■■ | ■■■   | ■■■

(sorry for the illustration haha the box represented as the chairs etc.)

When I turned to the three girls sitting at the left side of our table and I saw her laughing.

the way she laugh and talk to her friends suits her beautiful face and that eyesmile she's doing makes me fall for her more...

Jr: Hey Mark why are you staring to those girls?!

I shook my head and heared Jr. whisphering to the other members. I laughed at them and told them that I'm not staring at the three girls instead I'm staring at the windows where the fans were standing...

"The food is here!!!" BamBam said, and we all started eating and talking.

After eating we decided to sit for a while because we just finished eating everything on the table.

"Choonie!!"

I heared someone scream and I saw her...

She fell on the ground

.

.

.

I grab her

.

.

.

we fell together.

Annyeong, don't forget to vote and comment *wink