Chapter 30: Mall day

[ Jessy's POV ]

We've been here for hours already, we're here at the mall going to different stores and eat then play. Well at least Choonie's not asking where's Mark and the others.

I'm the baby sitter of the day and good thing Youngjae's here with me. Choonie and and the other's were playing at the arcade while I'm waiting for Youngjae because someone called on his phone.

Youngjae: Hey why aren't you playing?

Me: I'm waiting for you hahaha anyways who called?

Youngjae: Its Jackson, he said they're coming here. Let's wait for them.

Me: Did you ask about the venue?

Youngjae: Yeah they said it's already done and they're going to show the pictures later.

Me: Wow okay then, I can't wait!

Youngjae: Don't worry, I'll ask you too ... soon hahaha

Me: What the- hahaha shut up!!

Youngjae: What? Hahah let's just play.

I nodded and we join them, we were having so much fun when Choonie checked her phone.

Me: What's wrong?

Choonie: Nothing, it's just that I wonder where Mark and the other boys is...

Me: Don't worry, they'll be here soon for now let's just play ok?

Choonie: Ok hahaha

I smiled and we play again, we were having so much fun when my phone ring. Mark's calling so I went outside and answer it.

[Convo]

Me: Mark where are you? Choonie's looking for you already...

Mark: We're here already, where are you guys?

Me: We're at the arcade upstairs. Well wait for you here.

Mark: Ok were almost there.

I ended the call and wait for them, after a few minutes I saw them already and gave them each a hug. Jackson handed me a bond paper and it consist the price of the venue.

I put it on my bag first and we went inside the arcade, I went to Youngjae and Choonie saw Mark. Choonie ran to him and gave him a hug and so does the others, we all play again and after the last game we eat at the restaurant.

The others were talking and joking around when Choonie asked Mark where did they go. All of us were quiet.

Mark: Oh uhm Kai was at our house earlier, you were still sleeping when he's there so we went to talk to him.

Choonie: Why? Is there something wrong?

Mark: No, Well kai's having a friendly party tomorrow night and he wants us to be there... We went to meet him with exo earlier.

Choonie: Oh hahaha is that a chicken party?

Jackson: Its a Chicken without gravy party!!

BamBam: Without gravy?

Yugyeom: Awww I want a gravy hahahaha

We all laugh and ordered something, after that we first played a game while waiting for the food. When the food's already here, we're all quiet just eating.

After that, we buy some clothes for the party and then go home.

Tomorrow night's gonna be a sweet night.

--------

Annyeong♡
Update

Thank you for reading my fanfic(s)
Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT ;))
Sorry for the wrong grammars/errors

xoxo{LightOfBaek}